Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to purchase a 05 fully loaded for my wife for x-mas.Pricing needs to be below invoice. Need to trade a 05 pt cruiser in,its the gt,convt.,inferno red,blk top & interior,all options,less than 3k on it. :flag :flag :flag

·
Registered
186 Posts
Good Luck

Don't see how people are claiming to get MSRP here in cali they still have like a 10,000 mark up and ya they had a few when chevy put out the 0 intrest program then they sold but getting a new one ha ha here they have the SSR,s 10,000 and also the new Vette is 10,000 Dealers won't budge one of the reason;s they set on lots if you ask me also warranty work thats another nightmare.I have scratched windows now they say i have to wait for GM rep might take two months for them to come around i reported another defect 7months ago said when rep comes they will contact well 7months later never heard a word so went in and had them Document it so will wait until they get tired of me lol.Like they say we got your$$$$$$$$ now take a hike Thank you GM :rant

·
Registered
413 Posts
Ill sell you a 05 1000 under invoice with no trade in and have a yellow in stock shipping to california runs about 12-15 hundred

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
paulkopick,

I'll fly out and drive it back for you - if you cover the flight cost...

Heck for the chance to drive an 05 - I'll split the airfare with you...

·
Administrator
8,206 Posts
Fly Me Too!

kwhopper89 said:
paulkopick,

I'll fly out and drive it back for you - if you cover the flight cost...

Heck for the chance to drive an 05 - I'll split the airfare with you...
Hey Keith,

What would you think about this idea, I could meet you out there and we both can take turns driving... and perhaps you and I can take photos of the scenery along the way to share with everyone else on here ok?
:thumbs

·
Registered
162 Posts
the norcal dealers i've spoken to are fine with $500 over invoice. sure lots of dealers have ridiculous markups on the sticker but that's only for the occassional moron who walks in and buys it without even looking at the price.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dohyatt

Do have a trade so it looks like that wont work. What about all those people who would deliver it for me,wow what a bunch of great people,its too far anyways as I live in Wa. state. :flag :flag :flag

·
Registered
413 Posts
no problem sorry I cant help my yellow one is fully loaded 49735.00 list out the door price to out of state buyer 44795.08

1 - 10 of 10 Posts