Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Spirited driver!
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in finding a set of pedal covers for my '06 automatic, preferably with the dead pedal. Suggestions?

·
2,416 Posts
Do a search on the forum. Someone posted where you can get them. It’s too pricey for me. My 02

·
Spirited driver!
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw the posts for Ultimate Pedals. Yes, a bit pricey. Just seeing if maybe someone has a set they they want to sell.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,898 Posts
Someone said awhile back they bought Honda ones off E-Bay and modified them. Not sure.

Believe it was SWT RYD

Just looked up a company on the internet called "ULTIMATE PEDALS". $105 to $159 Check it out.

Reactions: S2NAZ and PokerGuy

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
I'm interested in finding a set of pedal covers for my '06 automatic, preferably with the dead pedal. Suggestions?
Found these on EBAY for Honda type R, Machined TYPE out and filled with rubber. Picture 1 is with tape over type. $21 .99 free shipping

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Difficult to install? Major modifications?
The throttle pedal is held on with 2 face gorilla tape. Never had a problem. Brake pedal drilled holes in pedal to attach with screws supplied. Foot rest pedal, took panel off and cut slot for corner to fit properly. Good luck. If I can help, let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts