Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
either '03 or '04 prefer yellow...I am located in the midwest...Lake of the Ozarks...I can wait if you have '05 on order...Possibly trade my '99 red corvette coupe w/26.000mi..Perfect...Although this is not necessary...Looking forward to being a SSr owner.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello- I have the yellow 03 for sale posted above your thread. Can offer delivery part way from Michigan. 6500 miles, 1sb pkg. all paperwork, window sticker etc. never damaged, photos being unloaded off delivering car carrier at dealer last November. Lets Talk! [email protected]

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SSR in stock

Hello, I am a Chevrolet dealer and came upon you post. We have a ultra SSR 04 in stock that we are looking to be pretty aggressive on. Would love to get you a price on this unit and see if you might be interested in this unit. I can email you the equipment and the pricing if you would like to get me you email address. I will put mine below and I look foreard to getting you some information. have a good day.

Bill Leach
Leach-Wilson chevrolet

[email protected]

1-800-500-3975

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Just Listed An 2004 Yellow Ssr And Would Be Very Interested In Your 99 Corvette. Please Call Toll Free 877-427-8388

Thanks
Mike

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a black 2003 for sale in Springfield Missouri. I ordered it almost 2 years ago. At that time I was single with 1 child. I am now married with 3 additional
children. Do the math!!! The car has factory running boards and is garage kept with a custom cover. I have 3485 miles on it. I would sell for $38,500

Thanks Steve

[email protected]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone is interested in trading for my vette...I just put it on ebay...the red '99 coupe with 26,000 mi...at least now you can see what I have to trade, or if it sells , I will be ready immediately to buy SSr...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts