Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Slingshot Yellow

If you are looking for dealer with new 05 Slingshot Yellow left on lot, Casey Chevrolet in Newport News, Va. has one and it is a six speed. Has most options. Sticker is around $50,200. Don't know if they would sell for 34,000. It has been on their lot quite awhile. Have contact info if interested.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Check ebay

There's a dealer on ebay that has a yellow six speed and also an automatic, i think he's advertising a blue colored 05 on ebay and says something about the others in his ad, i wrote him and i believe he's close to 34grand.. at least i know the six speed blue one is.

but write him and see what he can do, sorry i dont remember his location

WELL it was there last night, i will check to see if i saved my email contacts with him.. sorry i dont see it on ebay tonight

I FOUND IT I FOUND IT...LOL.. okay look in this for sale section of the forum with the thread saying "Danko your SSR awaits you" someone has copied the ebay ad with the blue 05 six speed for sale i spoke of. in this ebay ad this dealership list he has a yellow 05 Six speed.. contact them for pricing and good luck to you.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
You can get that yellow 06 for 34,500.00 from him. I was in touch with him and was going to purchase but it was missing the towing hitch and a few other options. Still not a bad deal if it has what you want.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wildcat66 said:
Well after all the looking I put a deposit on this truck today for a total price of $33,000. It should ship next week!!!:D

'06 Slingshot yellow 6-speed, other than no bed carpet and wood it's loaded.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome!!!

Welcome to the blvd PSI Racing...............you're going to have a blast here!!!!!!!!!!

see ya down the blvd.............kroozn

ps Excellent color choice...........only for the bold!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts