Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi my name is Cris and I am new to the club. As they say in radio- long time listener, 1st time caller.

Anyways, I am looking for a 05 ssr auto in chciagoland but have not found a dealer willing to move on price. I found a black one at ray chevy but they would only do a price of 40k(invoice) plus the 6k rebate. The car is 1 year old according to the door sticker. The sticker was 43k, a base model ssr- if there really a base model. They told me they could not do any better and let me walk. I was amazed.

I there are any leads that anyone has please let me know. I have exhausted autotrader.
All I ask is that the car be a automatic. Just no yellow.

Thanks Cris

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
hauntedone said:
They told me they could not do better and let me walk. I was amazed.
If that's the one you really want, I would go back after a while. Took me 6 weeks to get my local dealer down from $48,5 to $34,2...I kept walking and they started calling. You can do a lot better out there unless, of course, dealers think the prices will start going way up again since the end is near:cry

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Try Lemans's Chevy in Bloomington. Il. I flew from NJ to get mine from them. Great price and great to do business with. Ask for Lucas Stocker 866-857-1767

They have a 2005 Agua Blur Automatic with 204 miles on it asking 34,500. Should be able to get for 32,500-33,000 would be my guesstimate.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
hauntedone said:
Hi my name is Cris and I am new to the club. As they say in radio- long time listener, 1st time caller.

Anyways, I am looking for a 05 ssr auto in chciagoland but have not found a dealer willing to move on price. I found a black one at ray chevy but they would only do a price of 40k(invoice) plus the 6k rebate. The car is 1 year old according to the door sticker. The sticker was 43k, a base model ssr- if there really a base model. They told me they could not do any better and let me walk. I was amazed.

I there are any leads that anyone has please let me know. I have exhausted autotrader.
All I ask is that the car be a automatic. Just no yellow.

Thanks Cris
If you are still looking for a new SS/R give Doug McIntire a call at Green Chevy in Peoria. I have had sveral dealings with him and they both have been short and sweet. Last week they had a 06 Smoken Asphalt in stock.
Good Luck and Welcome to the fun.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
06 Ssr

Try Ernie at Heritage Chev. He has a black and silver $38,900.00 asking price 217 341 0815.He is a supper salesman, bought a Pacfic Blue from him tast week .Could not be happier.they are in Auburn Il.

·
Registered
442 Posts
4 speed or 6 speed black and silver? I just tried to find out myself by searching for Heritage Chev and none came up in Illinois. Then I went to chev.com and searched for an '06 SSR in Auburn, Ill and it gave me 5 pages of dealers in Mo and Ill but none in Auburn and none named Heritage..........????????? Yeah, I guess I could call but Furykay, do you remember which trans it has? Chrome exterior pkg.?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Heritage Chevrolet (Auburn, Illinois)

Here is Ernie's e-mail....great people. My mom lives a couple of miles from the
dealership and I've stopped by there several times. It always amazes me to see how many SSR's they always have. They are great people, tell them Jim sent you.

[email protected]

Heritage Chevrolet
443 W Jackson St
Auburn, IL 62615
PH: (217) 438-3356
FX: (217) 438-3131

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Danko said:
4 speed or 6 speed black and silver? I just tried to find out myself by searching for Heritage Chev and none came up in Illinois. Then I went to chev.com and searched for an '06 SSR in Auburn, Ill and it gave me 5 pages of dealers in Mo and Ill but none in Auburn and none named Heritage..........????????? Yeah, I guess I could call but Furykay, do you remember which trans it has? Chrome exterior pkg.?

This one is Auto. He had a 06 black 6 speed there last Friday also had 3 06 black with Auto. I think a dealer from Canada bought the 3 auto.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Danko said:

This one is Auto. He had a 06 black 6 speed there last Friday also had 3 06 black with Auto. I think a dealer from Canada bought the 3 auto. Just call him ,He is GREAT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts