Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you guys and gals in south bayarea where are you I'm the one in the yellow 04 milpitas berryessa area are there more of us out here have seen a red one and a yellow with flames
[email protected] :ssr
:ssr :seeya :seeya :thumbs :thumbs :leaving

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
abadssr said:
Hey all you guys and gals in south bayarea where are you I'm the one in the yellow 04 milpitas berryessa area are there more of us out here have seen a red one and a yellow with flames
[email protected] :ssr
:ssr :seeya :seeya :thumbs :thumbs :leaving
Why not Host your own local SSR-Club.com??? I'll set it up and assist you...

Steve (antioch, CA)

Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
COME JOIN US AND SEE WHO IS IN YOUR AREA...... Like to meet you....Steve [email protected]

All SSR's Invite by Corvette Club Aug.13th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL SSR's INVITED TO SUMMERFEST 2005
The www.DiscoveryBayCorvetteClub.org and Abel Chevrolet (its 70yr. Celebration) has invited all SSR's to join them in Rio Vista, (central) California August 13th. 2005 for an all day fun by the Sacramento River Carshow, Prizes, Awards, Judging, Vendors, Raffle, Food and more!!!

Line up & cleanup from 8-11am.
Judging starts 11:00am.
Awards at 3:30pm.

This is a Non-Profit event and donations go to charity
A Pre-Register fee of $20.00 per SSR before Aug. 1st.

Email: [email protected]

Send to: Susan Jones (Cks.to: D.B.C.C.)
2116 Sand Point Rd., Discovery Bay, CA 94514

Attached Thumbnails

Quote:
www.SSR-CLUB.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by SSR-Club.com : 07-14-2005 at 07:21 PM.

H

·
0 Posts
I'll be there!

Hi guys and thanks for sharing the invite. I look forward to attending and seeing more than one other SSR around here! I'll be sending you my $20, just wanted to give you a heads up so I make the deadline! Put me on your list and see you all then!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
HTSSROD said:
Hi guys and thanks for sharing the invite. I look forward to attending and seeing more than one other SSR around here! I'll be sending you my $20, just wanted to give you a heads up so I make the deadline! Put me on your list and see you all then!
GREAT... NO ONE WILL BE TURNED AWAY Registered or not!!! Everyone is welcome and if you can bring some sponsored gifts for the drawings, all the better... Steve

[email protected]
www.SSR-Club.org
www.ISSRA.org

1 - 5 of 5 Posts