Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for SSR, Low Mileage (10,000 or less)
At a reasonable price.
If you have one for sale, please PM me.
Thanks
Jet Fan

·
Registered
150 Posts
you are looking at the right time, there were a number of SSR just listed for sale in this section, from 3k miles and up, all in superb condition.
I bought my SSR from a seller here on the site in April of this year and highly recommend purchasing SSR from a member.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried contacted them, get no response.
So that’s why I’m putting this out.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Jet Fan,
As you probably know, your requirement of under 10K miles will hamper your search significantly. (especially at a reasonable price) And frankly, if a truck has been pampered and well maintained, another 10 to 30K miles shouldn't matter. Remember, these trucks are all at least 14 years old. The things that are likely to go wrong will happen on a 10K mile truck as well as a 50K mile truck. Of course, that's all said with the assumption you plan to drive the truck. just my $.02

·
Registered
11 Posts
Jet Fan, Hi, I posted my 2006 SSR a few days ago for sale. If you"r interested please let me know and we can discuss it further? It is the Aqua Blur, it has more than 10,000 miles on it bot its a very nice and well maintained vehicle.
Thanks Steve

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
There is one for sale in the Winter Garden,Fl area do not know much about it but will find out more if your are interested. I believe it’s an red 04 with 9,000 miles. I just heard about it yesterday from one our guys that said he spoke to the guy while waiting to pick up Grandkids from school.

·
BlueStreak
27,155 Posts
I have tried contacted them, get no response.
So that’s why I’m putting this out.
Thanks
I hope you have a ticket for the Raffle in Branson. It might make your search unnecessary. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yorktown, VA. $30k+. 6-speed, Chrome wheels, Hard bags, Hitch, Color matched Gauges/accessories/Engine cover, Running boards, and most other available options.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Chuck, don't know where you live, but I have a Silver '05 SUPERCHARGED in Vegas that's looking for a good home. It's been gone through front to back, and is ready to go at $25.5K OBO. Fly to Vegas, buy the SSR, then hit the craps table and win your money back! :unsure::unsure: Drive home. Easy!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Chuck, don't know where you live, but I have a Silver '05 SUPERCHARGED in Vegas that's looking for a good home. It's been gone through front to back, and is ready to go at $25.5K OBO. Fly to Vegas, buy the SSR, then hit the craps table and win your money back! :unsure::unsure: Drive home. Easy!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Chuck if you find something and have the time, a road trip can be fun with an SSR. I got my 05 out of California and enjoyed the trip back with my teenage daughter

·
Registered
19 Posts
Chuck if you find something and have the time, a road trip can be fun with an SSR. I got my 05 out of California and enjoyed the trip back with my teenage daughter
I have taken many of those trip over the year looking for Corvettes and returning home without the prize. I have been burned a few times, like to find a prize close to home either in GA or FL. Regards, Chuck

·
Registered
527 Posts
I just saw a nice looking Redline Red on ebay. 2005, 6 speed and has all the goodies. Its $26,900 Make Offer.
That's a respectable price with all cup holders, carpet, Chrome wheels, wind screen and 22,000 ,miles

·
Slingshot Rules!
64,054 Posts
Anyone searching for a "New SSR" . . .

A vehicle that has spent all or at least most of its life in the Southwest is less likely to have Flood Damage and/or Rust and Rot Damage due to all that stuff on the roads during the Winter months.

Another point to remember . . . having an SSRFanatic in the area "kick the tires" can be a huge "peace of mind" help in verifying the accuracy of a vehicle listing prior to making a long trip.

I am far from an expert, however, over the years I have responded to three Vehicle Check Requests and firmly believe it helped the new owners. Two out of the three SSRs were purchased after my inspection. At least they have never complained to me.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

1 - 20 of 35 Posts