Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
BlueStreak
27,155 Posts
I have checked one and also one set of spec wheels. Have not heard from either of the lookers but also do not know if they bought or not. That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for SSR, Low Mileage (10,000 or less)
At a reasonable price.
If you have one for sale, please PM me.
Thanks
Jet Fan
Looking for SSR, Low Mileage (10,000 or less)
At a reasonable price.
If you have one for sale, please PM me.
Thanks
Jet Fan
I have a 2004 Smokin Black with 5113 miles. Hitch, side saddle storage, cargo netting and cross bar. Never seen rain or snow. Not sure how to give you contact info without breaking the rules. Located in Zionsville IN.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have a 2004 Smokin Black with 5113 miles. Hitch, side saddle storage, cargo netting and cross bar. Never seen rain or snow. Not sure how to give you contact info without breaking the rules. Located in Zionsville IN.
Call or Text me please 770-688-7938
Thanks Jet Fan

·
BlueStreak
27,155 Posts
This thread was started by Jet Fan and offers made should be responded to by Jet Fan. Any others are Hijacking and should start their own thread. Please be courteous to Others and remember how you would like to be treated.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Bobby Carter Decatur Georgia 404-997-1500. He is interested in selling and ask me to let people know.

Dane

·
Blues Brother 08/2016
127 Posts
To Corvette Chuck and Jet Fan. I don't know who hijacked who, but here goes. I have mine for sale right here in Alpharetta GA. Can't get much closer to Corvette Chuck, less that 30 miles. If interested check out the post on the fanatic website and in AutoTrader. Jim

21 - 35 of 35 Posts