·
Registered
2005 Chevrolet SSR Automatic
57 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 SSR
154 Posts
I found them early this year at a car show in Europe I purchased all they had, keep 2 sets for my SSR's sold the rest on this site within a couple of days. I recently negotiated with the company to buy all there remaining stock, they cleared customs last Thursday, will be at my house Tuesday. So will be putting them up on the site maybe next week. If anyone wants to pre order they are $250 inc shipping to the lower 48 states. Thanks Rich

·
Premium Member
2005 SSR
154 Posts
I also have a set of nearly new hard bags that came out of one of my SSR's so as I could use the organizer, I would sell them if interested. Rich

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,363 Posts
I would say it depends on what you want to store and if it is to be there all, or most of the time. I have soft saddle bags for my permanent stuff and this for spur of the moment. For single trip heavy tools or parts I use collapsible milk crate type containers.

Reactions: bubbajo

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
6,515 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 SLINGSHOT AUTOMATIC
191 Posts
Cannot find any source. Anyone have suggestions? I tried to find "Domesticparts" but was not successful.

What is best?
Here is what you need for under $75 Check out my thread

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,787 Posts
The factory hard saddle bags come up quite often but they are a pain to ship. Soft bags are nice because you can pull them out easily. There are a ton of options available for soft sided storage stuff. Search online for trunk organizers. If you want something with the logo on it, you could probably take something to a shop that does the embroidery and have them add it or the post above has some already done. It really comes down to what you want to keep in it and how fancy you want to get. And last how much you want to spend.

·
Premium Member
2006 Silver with automatic.
32 Posts
I found them early this year at a car show in Europe I purchased all they had, keep 2 sets for my SSR's sold the rest on this site within a couple of days. I recently negotiated with the company to buy all there remaining stock, they cleared customs last Thursday, will be at my house Tuesday. So will be putting them up on the site maybe next week. If anyone wants to pre order they are $250 inc shipping to the lower 48 states. Thanks Rich
Rich I would like to have a set. If you have them please give me your mailing address and I will send you a check. Or, I can do PayPal.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts