Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 SSR
154 Posts
I do now have more they cleared customs last week and arrived today. I'll pm you my Pay Pal info. You will like them a lot I think everyone who got the from the 1st lot like them. Thanks Rich

·
Premium Member
2005 SSR
154 Posts
I do now have more they cleared customs last week and arrive today, they are $250 inc shipping, you get the main bag organizer the top Lid a cool bag straps and the D rings to attach them to the bed. Everyone one that get a set from the last lot all love them. My Pay Pal is [email protected] if you have any questions my cell is 727 510 3689 thanks Rich

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,363 Posts
This is a chance for me to share some knowledge I picked up while working for a Power Utility here in So Cal. We were taught to mount our fire extinguishers on their side preferably with the long axis running fore and aft. The theory behind this is the dry chemical shifts back and forth as you start and stop rather than getting packed down in the bottom of the container a little bit more with each bump, and when you need it most it doe not work well if at all. In each of my trucks my extinguisher is mounted just inside the tailgate on the bed rail with the handle easy to grab and the keeper release in clear view on top of the cylinder. I have been meaning to share this for quite a while but the picture above shows how it can be hard to reach and likely to not work at all.

Off the Soap Box now!

·
Registered
2004 Ultra Violet
45 Posts
I found them early this year at a car show in Europe I purchased all they had, keep 2 sets for my SSR's sold the rest on this site within a couple of days. I recently negotiated with the company to buy all there remaining stock, they cleared customs last Thursday, will be at my house Tuesday. So will be putting them up on the site maybe next week. If anyone wants to pre order they are $250 inc shipping to the lower 48 states. Thanks Rich
Rich, any bags left?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts