Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's R/C Blue SSR that's in the Gallery, and where did you buy it.
Looks pretty cool!!:cool

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Googled: remote control SSR

http://fedderhead.com/remconchevss.html

Remote Control Chevrolet SSR - 1:6 Scale - Yellow

Batteries and controller included making this vehicle "Ready to Run" upon arrival.

Features

Full function left/right steering
Speed control forward/reverse
Opening doors, hood, tailgate and hinged bed cover
Working headlights, tail-lights, directionals 3 Speeds
Authentic sounds
Includes: 9.6V rechargeable battery pack, charger, batteries and controller

Item: 240598

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Brownhornet here,

I was the one how put that in the gallery. It is funny that you mention it. The R/C turns more heads than the real one. I took it down to the National mall in DC and my son I were walking aroung driving the R/C. Everyone that it was so cute. I even had people in there cars stop to ask about it.

Thanks kwhopper89, I have been looking for another one. The one I bought for from FAO and they do not seel them amy more.

:) :flag

·
Registered
601 Posts
Machell,

I would go with Toys R Us. The two sites you just gave are the same New Bright cars. Toys R Us is only $62. That is a great price for the SSR R/C. I paid 75 and that was on sale. :)

Good Luck and I hope you enjoy just as much as I do. :thumbs

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I don't recall the price, but B.J.'s wholesale club had a ton of em last month. They were the big big ones like in Brownhornet's post.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
BJ's

It's just like a Sam's Club.

If you don't know what that is... it's like a walmart only have you to be a member and they sell things in large containers/quantaties (ie. you can't buy a small bottle of ketchup, you can buy a gallon can or 6 bottles bundled together.)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hey Crunzed

Could you let me know when the next time you go to BJ's. I am trying to find the yellow one also. let me know if the are NEW BRIGHT's cars. And how much they caost. I have a member ship to SAM's club not BJ's.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Yes we have Sam's in the south here. but not BJ's I have never seen anything like these SSR's at Sam's or Costco. I would love to have a yellow one also. Very hard to find in that color.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts