Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
2,915 Posts
@MATT IN AZ , One the great things about the upgrades that I mentioned are all "Easy Peasy". Everything comes with a detailed step by step instructions sheets with pictures! Really all of Simple Engineering parts are line that!

·
Registered
27 Posts
There is a 2006 black ssr at north freeway hyundai in Houston right now with 43 miles on the odometer for $48,988.00

·
Banned
1 Posts
Good Evening Fanatics.
Newer generation SSR fan (Born in 80’s..)
I’m looking to purchase my
Car Show/Garage Queen.
I’ve scrimped and saved in order to pay cash for my SSR.
Right now.... ONLY interested in 05-06 with Low Low miles (12k miles or less)..
Black or Silver preferred...
Red also considered.. No blue or yellow.. As amazing as these colors are, my father in law has a yellow thunderbird and his buddy has a blue prowler.
Prefer to be different from their colors...
Open to either 6 speed or automatic..
I also prefer stock as possible in regards to aftermarket accessories (prefer to customize my own: lower, exhaust, wheels, lighting, etc)
Look forward to bringing this amazing vehicle to the attention of my fellow millennials, and carrying its appeal to the generations beyond!
22k miles? Custom paint and amazing interior

Attachments

·
Opa
3 Posts
Good Evening Fanatics.
Car Show/Garage Queen.
Red also considered.. No blue or yellow.. As amazing as these colors are, my father in law has a yellow thunderbird and his buddy has a blue prowler.
I also prefer stock as possible in regards to aftermarket accessories (prefer to customize my own: lower, exhaust, wheels, lighting, etc)
Look forward to bringing this amazing vehicle to the attention of my fellow millennials, and carrying its appeal to the generations beyond!
Welcome from a neighbor in Gilbert, owner of a 2004 Ultra Violet R. Hope you find your treasure soon, cause its drop top weather here in the Valley of the sun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Evening Fanatics.
Car Show/Garage Queen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Have a black 05 six speed big v8, 5834K miles, $33K in Hillsdale, ny. 35 miles south of Albany, ny. absolutely excellect…...perfect...…..if serious...pictures to follow!
Good Evening Fanatics.
Car Show/Garage Queen.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I notice that no one has mentioned the risks associated with buying a low mileage 15 year old car. How to you verify that that perfect car has had 15 oil changes, 7 brake fluid changes, 3 coolant changes? How reliable will that hardtop be that has not been regularly exercised? How do you source all those hardened rubber seals that have never been treated? Cars are designed to be driven. Cars from collections are some of the worst cars to buy. They frequently have been dusted regularly but not maintained.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good Evening Fanatics.
Car Show/Garage Queen.
Hi Matt,

I may have the unicorn! I have a stock 2005 automatic Asphalt Black SSR with 7782 original miles on it. It has never seen rain/snow and only driven 500 miles or less a year. No accidents. There is a caveat to the situation, it is located here in Germany. I work for the US Federal government and part of my overseas tour benefits is that it would be shipped to my current location which is easy and uncomplicated. It is a U.S specification SSR and everything is original with it being registered as a US vehicle. It is currently stored in my residential garage. If you have (or anyone else in this forum) would be interested in purchasing it just let me know. I can send additional pictures, videos and make all the arrangements or a novel idea would be for the interested person to make a trip to me (I would reduce the agreed upon sale price) to view it. I can be further reached at (Non Premium members must use Conversation[PM] for contact when selling)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts