Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Anniversary on Your First Year with Her!!!
What did she get? :)
Takin her for a nite on the town right? Congrats!

Happy Cruzin'

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Unforutnate birthday presents

Axiom,

Well I was seriously looking at putting in a supercharger, but then I found out I was being laid off. In fact today is my last day at the FAA Technical Center in Atlantic City. Good news is I get to go back to Virginia Beach, where I grew up and still own a house, for a while and I get to drive MORE :) :) . I will be visiting friends I haven't seen in months (or years). Depending on how the job search goes and how my money holds out, I may even try to visit other Fanatics on the east coast.

Well anyway....look out road here I come!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh jeeze, so sorry to hear...........
Glad you found the opportunity to drive more! Wishing you the best in your travels!! The supercharger is a great idea! check your pm :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
That's a bummer.
However, often it leads to bigger and better things. I hope that's so for you.
Enjoy the travels, and GOOD LUCK. :seeya

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Virginia Beach

Well my drive to VB was great. Got to see many friends I haven't seen in years (sorry Ed, that I didn't make it to your place). I found out that not burning your bridges when you leave a job can be really benificial when you suddenly find you need work again. I have 4 leads already without having posted my resume on the internet yet :D :D

the only bad news is that my SSR is so filthy from driving that it looks grey instead of black :nopity

1 - 6 of 6 Posts