Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BLU SSR
1,845 Posts
Hey Guys, Great to see you are in this neck of the woods. Hope you have the time to make it to Branson next week, we would love to see you again! Above all be safe and give us a shout as you pass this way(Western Illinois) on your way back.
Jim & Lois

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Guys, Great to see you are in this neck of the woods. Hope you have the time to make it to Branson next week, we would love to see you again! Above all be safe and give us a shout as you pass this way(Western Illinois) on your way back.
Jim & Lois
Sure would like to be in Branson, but this trip involved airplanes and rental car, and gotta get back (the curse of the self employed!) we’ll wave from the plane on the way back!

Don and Anne
Mr and Mrs Duck

·
BLU SSR
1,845 Posts
Sure would like to be in Branson, but this trip involved airplanes and rental car, and gotta get back (the curse of the self employed!) we’ll wave from the plane on the way back!

Don and Anne
Mr and Mrs Duck
Well Darn, when you lift the curse of employment jump in your red magic carpet and head this direction. I know you would enjoy the trip and there are Fanatic family members all along the way that will welcome you. If you make it this way I am sure we can find some entertainment in the area.

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Pp

2300 miles from home, found a local car show and lo and behold we meet up with a fellow Fanatic, Autoprof!
Great to meet ya and talk a bit, enjoyed our visit.

Mr and Mrs Duck
Don and Anne
I enjoyed meeting you. I hope you enjoyed the "small" car show and your visit the home of THE Ohio State Buckeyes.
I hope you have a safe journey home and look forward to our paths crossing again.

OH and I totally understand the curse of the employed (Self or otherwise) that prevents such things such as attendance to the international rally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts