Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fire completely destroyed one our chocolate and candy stop last nite. Weaver Nut Co (of Ephrata) production and warehouse was consumed by a spectacular fire.
Hopefully they will rebuild in time for our C/CB Tour next year.

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
Fire completely destroyed one our chocolate and candy stop last nite. Weaver Nut Co (of Ephrata) production and warehouse was consumed by a spectacular fire.
Hopefully they will rebuild in time for our C/CB Tour next year.
View attachment 598465 View attachment 598465
Sorry to hear that. Been there when I lived in York. Not to hijack but there has been a lot of business go up in Flames lately. Jim Oliver's Smoke House restaurant in Mont Eagle, Tenn, the Tennessan Truck stop at exit 22 I-65 in Tennessee. Really good pork BBQ. So sad.

·
Slingshot Rules!
81,939 Posts

Horrible News, Doug . . . that place looks Long Gone.

! :mad: ! :mad: ! :mad: ! :mad: ! :mad: !

·
Premium Member
2006 Pac Blue 6-Speed
861 Posts
I read today that although the Weaver warehouse was completely destroyed, the retail store at the site only sustained minor damage. Let's hope things are back to normal by the C/CB Meet!

Here is an article with some details and a video.

WGAL News on Weaver Nut Fire

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,867 Posts
:eek::cry:

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
2,092 Posts
AH NUTS, SOMEONE GET ME A SPOON

• Haha
Reactions: HUAW

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Latest news has it that the store should be open early next year and they now have a temporary warehouse here in Ephrata. So all should be good with that stop then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts