Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of worried why I had lost air in such a new car. I hate to have a nail in it. I had workers work on my deck a few weeks ago and I thought they were responsible for a nail in my BMW's tire. No proof and they did clean up after themselves. Anyone can offer an explanation that this may just have been a one time deal? I will check it to tomorrow again...

can't locate my manual, what is the correct pressure in the tires?

Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
Air loss

It's NOT a 1 time loss. Most probably u either cut'r down or it's a screw/nail deal. As far as air pressure goes.... chk the sidewall of ur tire 4 that info.

Good Luck....... :cool

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a screw :mad :mad

The second one in our cars in the past week. I am remodeling the office and my wife hired some yahoos to change part of the porch which oversees the front of my garage. Damn those screws...

·
Registered
468 Posts
I know what you mean. I'm having a new house built in a new subdivision, and I know I'm playing "nail roulette" every time I drive by in the SSR to check on the progress of the house. I've already had to replace a ruined tire on my wife's Impala because of it. I'm glad for full road hazard warranties...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts