Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Fanatics. Newbie needs some help please. The little velcroed on panel Ext to the windshield on the passenger side blew off and I need another. I need the PASSENGER SIDE. Any color is ok as I'm getting ready to paint the truck. Anybody have one? Thanks! :black:

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
FYI "G.M. New" one side was like $200 and the other side was like $500. This was about 10 years ago. I never could think why one was more than other.(Designers stopped for coffee more often ?)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a used one in Aqua Blur for $75 plus shipping.
Thanks, snomuncher. Passenger side. I’ll take it. I can PayPal you today. I sent my address via PM. Could you express ship it Monday? The SSR is in the paint shop now - they had a week suddenly open up in their schedule - so I'm a bit desperate. Thank you so much!

·
Tech Support/Research
1,683 Posts
Thanks, snomuncher. Passenger side. I’ll take it. I can PayPal you today. I sent my address via PM. Could you express ship it Monday? The SSR is in the paint shop now - they had a week suddenly open up in their schedule - so I'm a bit desperate. Thank you so much!
Larry:

I'll ship it to you on Monday.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, snomuncher! I really appreciate it. I don’t need it overnighted but 2 or 3 days would get it here in time to be painted with the body. Just let me know the total $ Monday and I’ll PayPal you promptly. Thanks again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts