Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had intentions of keeping the miles low on my ssr but forget that.Every time I drive it I dont want to get out. I have built street rods for years and am familiar with the attention that sharp unique vehicles attract but the ssr rates right up there with anything I have ever owned.The ssr drives great ,has a great stereo and is very comfortable .I think GM has hit a home run with it.I have had several corvettes and I think I like my SSR better.

·
Registered
136 Posts
agreed, the wow factor is off the map. It's one thing to have people who have never seen one do a double take, but I still do one after two months (seems longer than that)..

I never thought I'd spend this kind of money and have no buyer's remorse (did on every house I ever bought), but I would absolutely, positively do it again and again and again......etc.......

If one of you subversive GM guys are hanging around here, thumbs up and job well done
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

t

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
:cheers :agree Can I get an "Amen" on that? I totally agree! Weather was around 50 degrees this afternoon and the wife and I headed to the Gym with the top down and loved it! I look forward to getting off work just to drive home every day! Totally addicted too!

·
Registered
468 Posts
:agree Amen, brother. I have a 30 minute 75 MPH commute (1 hour both ways.) Taking it to work is a fantastic start to the day, and regardless of how long or hard the day is, the drive home is always invigorating. Too bad the weather here hasn't cooperated in the past couple weeks. :cry

·
Registered
407 Posts
the weather back east has been so slushy and icy that I haven't taken mine out of the garage and I still have no regrets about the money spent or that the car is in the garage.

it's actually in a commercial garage and the wow factor is there just sitting still! can't wait to actually start using the darn thing.

rick:cool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts