Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A dealer in West Haverstraw NY has an 03 SSR "GM Executive" for sale. (What ever that means).
The VIN listed is 00124.
It is black with running boards and 10151 miles.
It says call for price.
845-947-2100
Rockland County Chevrolet/Buick.
This ad has been running since December 2004.
If anyone is looking.
Dave

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
Exec Car

This one has as many miles on it as my 03 (mine had 4,000 on it when I picked it up and now has 10,000) It is probably pretty well used and abused. The execs just git in and drive em, with little reguard for maintenance or cleaning. Mine was filthy when I picked it up. Had to shampoo the carpets and clay bar the overspray from some road paint they had driven through and left with out a second thought. MPG's on the average meter was in the 14's , so it was driven hard too. Other than that it's a great vehicle.

·
Registered
413 Posts
i have vin 041 available it also is a gm exec vehicle

·
Premium Member
6,376 Posts
Mine was #0168 with 4000 miles on it when I got it. It was clean as a whistle when it came in from Detroit! Im still looking for the Window Sticker that did not come in with the vehicle. If any one has a window sticker that does not match their Vin# please let me know. :thumbs

·
Registered
369 Posts
Window Sticker

Scott,
If you bought your vehicle from a dealer, go back to them and have them order you a new one. If you didn't buy from a dealer, go to your nearest dealer, explaine that you would like a new sticker, and within 4 weeks, there it is.
Mike

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,616 Posts
Replacement Window Sticker

Watch Six said:
... go to your nearest dealer, explaine that you would like a new sticker, and within 4 weeks, there it is.
Mike
Hi Mike,

I also gave Scott that info... I had a replacement made up for me because the prep guy had folded mine into quarters and some of the ink flaked off of it.

However, when I received the new replacement one it was just black and white and had no color on it like the orginal one did.

·
Premium Member
6,376 Posts
Indy 04 SSR Pace Cars

Did anybody ever hear what they did with the SSR's Indy Pace Cars that were used in the Nascar races last year? I heard there were a couple of dozen different one they used all year. :flag

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
I saw a couple of the SSR's listed on ebay - they stated that the SSR was used to for parade laps with the drivers... Redline Red SSR's with special markings... (These were NOT the Original Indy Pace cars of 2003 - the purple ones...)

SSR #2 and #3 - Indy Pace/Signature vehicles - sold for nearly 150k each - charity auctions. (Same Chevrolet dealer bought both...)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts