Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my SSR back from the shop with the ground force lowering kit in and the Axiom grill on the front. I still want the rear lowered more. Is there any way to accomplish this? What would be the best way to do it? Please advise.

·
Premium Member
9,313 Posts
Rick418 has also lowered his - check the thread "Dedicated to Rick Bottom" to see results.

I think he used the full Air Ride Technologies set-up. You could check their website for part numbers. Saw their kits at SEMA - very well done, and very complete. The SSR kit uses rear air bags, the front is done with their Shockwave shock within airbag system. The system is a bolt on, but requires some plumbing, tank and compressor.

Couldn't find their catalog to give you a website address - sorry.

Ray

·
Registered
321 Posts
Lowering Springs

Ken'sssr said:
I just got my SSR back from the shop with the ground force lowering kit in and the Axiom grill on the front. I still want the rear lowered more. Is there any way to accomplish this? What would be the best way to do it? Please advise.
I Have noticed that INTRAX makes aftermarket springs for the 03-04 SSR. They claim 1.5" in front and 2.1" in back. They had a set on ebay "buy it now", for something like $284.00 plus freight.

Their email address is [email protected]..

Has anyone had any experience with these guys. The springs are made by the
J. A. P. A. N. company!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts