Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help ! all the spring folks ( ground force , etc. ) list kits for 2004 2005 not 2003.
called local dealers parts dept. he could not garantee they will work ?

:ssr thanks

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
53wanab said:
I've got an 03 with the ground force lowering springs on. No problem.Works fine

:agree

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
I realize it may be a long drive but a couple of us fanatics are doing an install Satuday in Huntington Beach. We could do a second one if you are there..:cool

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
anyone lower just the rear? I was thinking it would make it more level? Can't drop the front, roads are too crappy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lower o3

hdflstf said:
I realize it may be a long drive but a couple of us fanatics are doing an install Satuday in Huntington Beach. We could do a second one if you are there..:cool
thanks fur invite. are you going to use ground force ? if so let me know how
it goes.
take care,

·
Registered
182 Posts
Eibach Lowering Kit

The Eibach Lowering Kit is listed on ebay all the time for $242.00 Shipped before you go to Summit .

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ground Force

I installed Ground Force and have been pleased.There was no noticable diff on ride or handling.
The best part is the roads in my area are very poor and I have no issues regarding bottoming on the road.

Scott Doran

·
11,997 Posts
rsparks said:
thanks fur invite. are you going to use ground force ? if so let me know how
it goes.
take care,
Eibachs and the Addco bars. Mine already has the Eibachs and Hotchkis bars.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
hdflstf said:
hey Art...first I have noticed this post about install this Sat...lowering only? how about sway bars??? would it be possible to get hold of needed items before Sat? Do I need to bring tools??? Actually, Tim would do the physical labor but don't know if we have everything we need.....this is what I get for not checking the forum everyday:eek :banghead :banghead

·
11,997 Posts
artsmart said:
hey Art...first I have noticed this post about install this Sat...lowering only? how about sway bars??? would it be possible to get hold of needed items before Sat? Do I need to bring tools??? Actually, Tim would do the physical labor but don't know if we have everything we need.....this is what I get for not checking the forum everyday:eek :banghead :banghead
We're doing springs and sway bars. No tools needed as I have everything we need. Bring it on over and we can do two instead of one.
Here's the thread - http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9062

·
Registered
2005 SSR
436 Posts
Ground force

My Ground Force fronts gave me the same ride height as stock.
Drove on them for 1500 miles hoping they would come down.
Pulled them out and cut a full coil off.
Now it is where I wanted it.
Aligned, of course.

Drive a Hot Rod
Skip

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
im selling a brand new kit belltech with the tbss rear billsteins (which ride better than the belltech) well front has only 100 miles on the springs rear i cant use since the tbss has air bags. Im bagging the truck.

250 obo check out the for sale section.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts