Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LQQKING for owners with VIN # between 2360 and 2430.(a days run) I would really like to fine 2392 and 2394. It would be cool to park for a photo together. It is interesting to see how far apart we have become after being separated at Lancing birth place. :seeya

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,149 Posts
Then I suppose you will want to have a birthday party every year with cake and balloons and party hats on all the guests. :lol

·
Premium Member
32,552 Posts
Start an official registry?

That brings up an interesting subject. Many collectible car organizations run a register. That way, they know exactly which cars are still on the road (or even exist).

Should we consider one? The problem with this forum is that even with its vast member base, it's but a fraction of total SSR ownership out there. How do we get in contact with the other 70-80%?

·
Registered
66 Posts
We can keep up with the ones we have and it will give us an idea of how many aren't members. I think a registry would be great.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

A LINK for SSR registry might bring more people in to our fanatic world. There was a registry started on another sight that is not working now but that’s how I found it searching for "SSR REGISTRY"
The problem is ….work for the sight owners and space needed … but just vin #, name, location, and maybe contact info would be big help.
adding vin to our avitar helps but only a few of us yap on here so that it shows

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I just Goggled "SSR REGISTRY" it's still there, filled out the form again and it showed me this ... Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions on this page: "http://www.chevyssrforum.com/ssr-registry-form.htm"

·
Registered
78 Posts
vin #

Instead of the whole VIN #, we could do the last 5 numbers as some people have a fear that their VIN will be hijaked or something! The last numbers are the order in which they were made right?

Wally

G

·
2005SSR6Speed said:
Yes, there is a 1 in front to read #19184. It is hard to believe there are that many out there. I have only seen a few.
Only 125 between mine and yours. #19309 :ssr :flag :seeya

G

·
It was deffinately built in dec. 04. look on door sticker where groos wieght and tire press is drivers side there will be a month and year. yours was built within a day or 2 earlier of mine.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
I agree it was delivered to the stealership 29 Dec 2004 so I would figure it was built real close to yours. I have a contact at ASC (They build it with Chevrolet) that I might try to pry information from.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts