Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it seems like its back on some 2006 Corvettes AGAIN like it was in 2005. Im wondering if anyone has had any issues with that problem on the SSR?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ricochet said:
Well it seems like its back on some 2006 Corvettes AGAIN like it was in 2005. Im wondering if anyone has had any issues with that problem on the SSR?
I've read about a lot of them on the Vette forums as well. Seem like the problems should impact the whole line, doesn't it?

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea you would sure think so. There must be some difference however. Thats why I wanted to know this since my 2005 is an early production model.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ricochet said:
Yea you would sure think so. There must be some difference however. Thats why I wanted to know this since my 2005 is an early production model.
The "difference" may just be the relative production numbers (lot fewer SSRs running around than C6s) and the age of this site (new) compared to the Vette sites (older) meaning the problem may be there, just in small numbers and not as likely from a forum member.

Maybe someone knows if they build the engine to different specs, or at a different facility, though either would surprise me.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, Could you ask your service Department to scan there TSBs on 05s and 06s for any hint relating to this problem? By now if there was a problem it would be showing as a TSB somewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts