Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just placed my pre-order for the DiabloSport Predator for the 05 LS2 SSR.

I have been a very happy customer of James at DiabloSportTuning.com for my 04 GTO and he has a thread going over at the GTO board about getting in on the pre-order. There is another thread over there with some banter back and forth about what can be adjusted. Basically, you buy the Predator from them for $399, you get free shipping and free lifetime tunes (within reason, of course). You can also sign up with them if you buy your Predator somewhere else but want someone to do a custom tune for you based on your vehicle and your mods. The tunes are small files that they post, you load in your Predator from your PC and then you flash your PCM with the Predator.

If you are in the Mobile, Alabama area, you could even go to his shop and have James do it on the dyno.

Diggs

P.S. I hope I have not run afoul of any rules about posting this. Over on the GTO board, there are links on the main forum page to Sponsors (RWTD is a sponsor there). When I spoke with James today, he was excited that new people would be hearing about RWTD and his service through this post. Maybe he might like to become a Supporting Vendor?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thanks, Diggs.

I sent them an e-mail. But I haven't heard anything back yet.

·
Registered
421 Posts
James called me today.

I got my order in.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looking for Northern VA SSR's

I was starting to think I had the olny SSR in NoVA. It looks like there are a few more out there. I go to Ckick-Fil-A @ Dulles Town Center on most Fridays. I would love to see another SSR show up. Hope you can make it some time.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Programer

I have been doing some research about programers. I have heard the Dialbosport Preditor has a lot of problems and have been know to screw up the truck's computer.
I was told to use Hpypertech, that they are more reliable and not as agressive as Diablo.
I would love to hear another opinion. I've tried to buy a Hypertech for my '05 but they are not being made yet are the Diablo's?
Bard
:ssr
:seeya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts