Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I was given this forum by one of your members, I work at DiabloSport and we are looking for a LS2 test vehicle in south florida to use for approx 2 days to develop a calibration for. The vehicle owner will recieve a complimentary Predator once released for the use of his/her vehicle. Please contact [email protected] for more information.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
svensken said:
Hello I was given this forum by one of your members, I work at DiabloSport and we are looking for a LS2 test vehicle in south florida to use for approx 2 days to develop a calibration for. The vehicle owner will recieve a complimentary Predator once released for the use of his/her vehicle. Please contact [email protected] for more information.

Let me know when you come to DFW area to do similiar testing.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like we got ourself a vehicle, I appreciate the responses we got from you guys and I would like to thank everyone for their support. Keep an eye on our website for release.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I'm In Ft. Lauderdale. I maybe interested. Would like to talk to you about the details. Let me know how I can reach you directly.
Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts