Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,654 Posts
Debbie and I share your grief. There is nothing that can replace our parents. Your Da will be missed.

The only solace we can offer is that there are so many people in your extended family that are holding you up to The Lord for strength and comfort. Please know that we are with you....... And so is He.

All our best,

Mike & Debbie

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,458 Posts
Linda,
So sorry to hear of your loss. I know Da' will be watching over you with your Mother as you watched over both of them. Take a run through the canyons and know he is in the passenger seat wishing he could be driving.

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
LT, sorry to hear that your Father's passing. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers at this time in life.
Be strong and remember all of the good times you shared.
Terry

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,833 Posts
:cry:grouphug Sharing the sorrow for the passing of one-of-the good guys..... Ma and Da are once again joined together where they were the happiest. Our thoughts and Prayers for you and your Family in your time of Sorrow...:angel

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I know your heart will ache for a long time with the passing of your "Da" but as you said "He's in heaven with your Mom now and no longer suffering"! Treasure those memories until the day you meet again in Gods arms! Prayers lifted up your way LT!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts