Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Are you thinking Laughlin, NV? Go to the Forum section and tap on Clubs and events, then tap Pacific, which should show you any runs or meetings in Nevada and California. It’s the Spring Fling listed under same location except it’s a national event listing by Yellow Bear.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
It's listed under SSR "Spring Fling"

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,664 Posts
Does anybody know what Agenda is

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Here is the agenda Rob:
Friday Mar 30: Check In at approx 3:00pm, then to no host bar/snacks "Meet & Greet" for happy hour at the Colorado Belle Loading Dock Bar & Grill indoors/outdoors on the river. After, everyone is on their own to enjoy. Possible Sonic Run to Bullhead City, meet and leave from Parking Garage top floor at approx 7:30pm.

Saturday Mar 31: Everyone is on their own for breakfast, then depart Laughlin @ 8:30am for Show 'n Shine @ Kingman Chevrolet Buick from 9:30AM – 1:30pm with a “Special Salute to our fallen Brother mcvett2”plus prizes 50/50 draws Swap N Shop. After Show N Shine,(trucks will NOT be judged/no awards given out) arrive at 5 - 6pm Edgewater Grand Buffet. Everyone pays for Buffet at Entrance, then proceeds in to Rio Vista Room to eat together…Everyone would disperse at their leisure.

Sunday Apr 1: Everyone is on their own for breakfast, and then check out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is the agenda Rob:
Friday Mar 30: Check In at approx 3:00pm, then to no host bar/snacks "Meet & Greet" for happy hour at the Colorado Belle Loading Dock Bar & Grill indoors/outdoors on the river. After, everyone is on their own to enjoy. Possible Sonic Run to Bullhead City, meet and leave from Parking Garage top floor at approx 7:30pm.

Saturday Mar 31: Everyone is on their own for breakfast, then depart Laughlin @ 8:30am for Show 'n Shine @ Kingman Chevrolet Buick from 9:30AM – 1:30pm with a “Special Salute to our fallen Brother mcvett2”plus prizes 50/50 draws Swap N Shop. After Show N Shine,(trucks will NOT be judged/no awards given out) arrive at 5 - 6pm Edgewater Grand Buffet. Everyone pays for Buffet at Entrance, then proceeds in to Rio Vista Room to eat together…Everyone would disperse at their leisure.

Sunday Apr 1: Everyone is on their own for breakfast, and then check out.
Thank you see you there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Patsy and I will be joining you all for the Show and Shine we will spend the day and return to Las Vegas the same day. Patsy is really looking forward to seeing all of the SoCal Nuts and all of our SSR friends.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Patsy and I will be joining you all for the Show and Shine we will spend the day and return to Las Vegas the same day. Patsy is really looking forward to seeing all of the SoCal Nuts and all of our SSR friends.
:cheer: :yellow: We'll make sure you have a spot when you get there ! Thanks for coming down just to Hang with us !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts