Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! CARiD.com is glad to offer you a new product. With Lumen® - LED Halo Rings, you will add unique style to the front of your vehicle and increase the light output. They are available in a variety of diameters and colors for you to choose from. And check out the video we have to find step-by-step installation instructions. What do you think of the product?

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,010 Posts
Interesting video. Not sure our headlights come apart that way. Have to check it out.

Plus we have Daytime Running Lights already as standard. Have to figure out how to drop Daytime running lights, which are also LOW beam for night driving.

Looked at some of their other products and many will not work on an SSR, although they say it will.

Hitch, Fans, etc.

I didn't go thur all their products.

Carid needs to get better acquainted with the Chevy SSR, like the SSR comes with frame mounted Hitch assemble. They do not have our SSR Hitch available.

Some things, like recovery tank for radiator is a very good deal.

Dicktator

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
It's much more than that

I can't begin to count the number of folks who attempted to purchase off the CARID site and walked away mad, seriously, with no malice intended, the site needs help in order to become consumer friendly Does not bode well for a professional feeling, toward the company. I know comments have been made in the past and calling by phone is not the point at all, simply don't understand the resistance to getting it right?

Anyhow, aside trying myself and kinda gave up because when somebody visits a site for the purpose of buying and it's not working, it drives people away and calling is not part of the reason people want to do an online purchase.

Anyhow, think about it. :)

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts