1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Time for Lunch! Feb 23 2019 at 50 taters in Scottsboro.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=50+taters+scottsboro&form=EDGTCT&qs=LS&cvid=e50efb1e787f4f438a6e089fa0d275ec&cc=US&setlang=en-US&PC=DCTS

everyone welcome even if SSR is put away for the season, just show up and lets catch up. Those that want to caravan just let us know and we will figure out a way to collect everyone.
I'll work on reservations if there is a need based on attendance.
Look to see you there!
Sounds like a plan. Let me see how many people I can round up here in Middle Tennessee. What would be the last day you need for a head count. Trouble is I've had problems keeping the lovely wife out of the unclaimed freight store. Robert

·
LKMURKY
448 Posts
That's way too long to wait for lunch, G-Man. :surprise:
I'll starve to death long before that, but just in case put mine in the freezer and I'll pick it up at the house in October on the way to Branson.:grin2:
Cary :blur: & Jeri:yellow:

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Just now seeing this. We already have a commitment for Feb. 23rd. Sorry can't make it.

Mike and Melinda

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
I wish Tina and I could make this one...but, it's a little too far for us to travel for lunch.

Now if you could throw in a meet & greet a couple of days prior, a couple of fun runs in on Friday and then make the luncheon a banquet dinner...WE WOULD BE THERE!!! :laugh: LOL :laugh:

Love and miss you guys. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cancelling lunch this go around, Potential flooding and plenty of rain. Will reschedule.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts