Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Welcome from Houston Tx

Another big Texas HOWDY

These are different but wonderful vehicles. There have been some minor issues but I can honestly say after owning mine almost 14 years now my biggest 'repair' expense has been tires.

Enjoy your truck and drive it often (if not daily).:purple:

·
BLU SSR
3,464 Posts
Welcome from Quincy , Illinois. Please tell us more about yourself and your SSR. Is Cuba where you live or where you bought your R ? Also just a suggestion , but if you become a supporting member those ads will go away and the site is MUCH easier to use. Hope to meet up soon -- if not see ya in Branson in Oct. ! :00000732: :blur: :ssr

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,376 Posts
lvfarms, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

And, if you decide on a "Lifetime or Premium" Membership, you will get more benefits and no ads!? and show appreciation for tips and help. Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner, read and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,046 Posts
A Big Hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!! Go and fill out your full profile so we will know more about you and your awesome ride.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Great another Show Me State Fanatic. St Louis here. There are several of us from around the area so be prepared to get a hearty welcome from the rest of the group. Always here for help if you need it. Enjoy the group and the truck. Fair warning they are contagious I now have two of them.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,363 Posts
Ivfarms, let me join the others in extending to you another warm Welcome from Houston, Texas. :smile2:

2019-01-12-17-58-26--2040089752.jpeg

●○● - You're going to find that this Forum and its members will greatly enhance the ownership of your SSR 108%......or maybe even more!! :smile2:

==============
David :black:
images-1.png

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,465 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa.!!!!!:00000732:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,442 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati! We are a well named fanatic bunch! Enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Welcome aboard from the ‘Sooner ‘ state of Oklahoma. Hope you can make the International Convention in October.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
4,891 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,387 Posts
Welcome to the family. Plan to join us in Branson in October for the 2019 International Rally. You can find out all about it by clicking here

·
Premium Member
35,665 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR! :ssr :thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Even though it is bitterly cold, please accept a WARM welcome from NW Chicago. Just remember to DUCK if you come through.
Meanwhile, enjoy the site, the people and your SSR! LAZY ONE

1 - 20 of 26 Posts