Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been 2000+ miles since I picked my new 05 Aqua Blur last Saturday in Auburn, IL. I am having a blast driving this dream back to Kah LI Forn Nee AH. As our Governator calls it.

I did notice that the temp gauge did start to creep past 230 degrees as we were stop and go at 20mph through Yellowstone Park. Cars ould come to a complete stop in the middle of the road every time some one saw a Buffallo or when one wanted to cross the road. There must be 100,000 Buffalo in Yellowstone. It took all day to get through the park!

The winding and twisty roads on the Chief Joseph hiway were just what the doctor ordered to really get to work the 6spd, clutch and accelerator. Three words, FUN,FUN,FUN! But alas, all good thing must come to an end. About 500 mi or so to Reno, then on home to Redding in 3 1/2 hours. Will post some pics later.. :leaving

·
Registered
35 Posts
JOHN317 said:
The winding and twisty roads on the Chief Joseph hiway were just what the doctor ordered to really get to work the 6spd, clutch and accelerator. Three words, FUN,FUN,FUN! But alas, all good thing must come to an end. About 500 mi or so to Reno, then on home to Redding in 3 1/2 hours. Will post some pics later.. :leaving
Very cool! :thumbs And thanks for the PM reply.

·
Registered
407 Posts
the temp runs very high in slow or stopped traffic but shouldn't be a worry so long as your fan is working properly. lots of posts about both fans and high temps......cools down immediately when driving at a steady clip.

sounds lika a great drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts