Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished my x-mas shopping for my wife.She now has a 04 Slingshot yellow as her new ride.It had 7 miles on it,most of the options,she didnt care about the 05 engine or the polished wheels,so no reason to purchase the 05. We usually pay cash but, we took the 0% for the 72 mo., why not. Anyone know where we can get a 04 brocehure? Cant find one in our area. Many, Thanks :flag :flag :flag

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,941 Posts
Congrats!

paulkopick said:
Finished my x-mas shopping for my wife.She now has a 04 Slingshot yellow as her new ride... Anyone know where we can get a 04 brocehure? Cant find one in our area. Many, Thanks :flag :flag :flag
Machell is correct... keep a eye on E-Bay... there is always someone selling brochures. If for some reason you are unable to locate one I might still have extra one lying around somewhere.

Oh by-the-way CONGRATS on buying your new 04 Slingshot! Hope you enjoy your new ride...
:thumbs

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!!

Great choice of color.
Wishing you and yours many happy miles of smiles.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
SSR Brochure

:cool :cool

For brochures...go to the Chevy Website, select the SSR and hit the request a brochure button. All you do is tell them what you want. I get a new one every year. Only takes about a week to come in the mail. :) :) :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.