Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished my x-mas shopping for my wife.She now has a 04 Slingshot yellow as her new ride.It had 7 miles on it,most of the options,she didnt care about the 05 engine or the polished wheels,so no reason to purchase the 05. We usually pay cash but, we took the 0% for the 72 mo., why not. Anyone know where we can get a 04 brocehure? Cant find one in our area. Many, Thanks :flag :flag :flag

·
Registered
371 Posts
'04 brochures are very hard to come by, but if you get an '05 it's just about the same as an '04 but with the new Aqua Blur color and the '05 engine specs.

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Congrats!

paulkopick said:
Finished my x-mas shopping for my wife.She now has a 04 Slingshot yellow as her new ride... Anyone know where we can get a 04 brocehure? Cant find one in our area. Many, Thanks :flag :flag :flag
Machell is correct... keep a eye on E-Bay... there is always someone selling brochures. If for some reason you are unable to locate one I might still have extra one lying around somewhere.

Oh by-the-way CONGRATS on buying your new 04 Slingshot! Hope you enjoy your new ride...
:thumbs

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!!

Great choice of color.
Wishing you and yours many happy miles of smiles.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
SSR Brochure

:cool :cool

For brochures...go to the Chevy Website, select the SSR and hit the request a brochure button. All you do is tell them what you want. I get a new one every year. Only takes about a week to come in the mail. :) :) :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts