Chevy SSR Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
It looks like there are others out and about.

I am glad everyone had a great time. We will be deciding in a week whether to take our National Park tout. They are not open fully yet, so I am doubting it. I guess we will pay for our cabins but enjoy then from home.

Dave

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
544 Posts

I am glad everyone had a great time. We will be deciding in a week whether to take our National Park tout. They are not open fully yet, so I am doubting it. I guess we will pay for our cabins but enjoy then from home.

Dave
If the parks are open enough to get to the paid-for cabins, I'd go. Our recent experience at MV is that traffic is way down so crowding and touring is much less of a problem. But of course many places are closed or have limited capacity so... :unsure:

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
544 Posts
More pictures of the Maggie Valley Rally.

The R's are ready for inspection Friday morning. :giggle:

@Garris1 and @ssroe must be discussing the merits and functionality of those new and unique fender skirts, dontchya think? :rolleyes:

There's always a tech session with the collective expertise of @tennesseecozydog , @Lonebone , @Gary G , and @PeteL, a tour de force together in one place.

Some more pictures at Bridal Veil Falls.
From underneath.

Photo of the trucks through the falls. Are @Gary G and @Lonebone trying figure out which yellow R is whose? :unsure:

@Lonebone , @Garris1 , @Gary G 's trucks. Are they really filling up the beds? o_O

And then a terrific rally put on by @ssroe and mrs. Linda @ssroe was in the past. 😒 But there'll be next year and we're already signed up. :)

·
Premium Member
7,032 Posts

Dave
Somebody up there in the woods really had to Pee !!! :D :D :D :D :D

81 - 93 of 93 Posts