Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking on routes/schedules possibly going through Cincinnati. We are leaving Cincinnati on Thursday morning. We're a bit flexible if anyone is coming through around that time and wants to travel together. If not, be safe and we'll see everyone in the valley!

·
Premium Member
2,886 Posts
I will wave as we cruise though Wednesday morning. I think @gold bow tie might be coming though Thursday.
See you in the valley.:party

·
Premium Member
9,630 Posts
We usally go interstate 74 out of Peoria Illinois to the bypass and pick up 75 south.. unsure of the departure time..

·
Registered
233 Posts
I will wave as we cruise though Wednesday morning. I think @gold bow tie might be coming though Thursday.
See you in the valley.:party
Yep, I am leaving Thursday morning, but was not planning to go through Cincinnati.
I am heading south on I77 out of Akron OH, down to I81 in Wytheville VA, then to I26.

·
Premium Member
9,630 Posts
I'm guessing about sunrise for making Cincinnati...we will leave tomorrow night after dinner, I can never sleep the first night of a adventure..so we might as well be making miles.. keep to the interstate to minimize the deer..

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm guessing about sunrise for making Cincinnati...we will leave tomorrow night after dinner, I can never sleep the first night of a adventure..so we might as well be making miles.. keep to the interstate to minimize the deer..
PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts