Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Redline FPR 6 Speed
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: 10 ADDITIONAL ADDED on MAIN FLOOR. WE HAVE TAKEN THEIR 40 RESERVATION CAPACITY FROM 6 to 8 PM. THIS ALLOWS BOGARTS TO SERVE WALK-INS. FIRST 10 to POST HAVE BEEN ADDED BELOW.

ADDITIONAL FANATICS CAN SHOW UP at 6 PM FOR GENERAL SEATING.

IF PLANS CHANGE FOR ANYONE, PLEASE SEND ME A PM AND THE NEXT-IN-LINE WILL GET THE SLOT! I WILL THEN PM THAT FANATIC.

ADDRESS: 303 S. Main St. Waynesville NC 28786

AT CAPACITY FOR THE MOMENT. WILL CHECK W/BOGART"S TOMORROW IF WE CAN SQUEEZE A FEW MORE. MGR I WORKED WITH IS IN TOMORROW.
Bogart's in Waynesville has reserved their upstairs area @ 6 PM Friday for SSR dining. We attempted to go last year and they were already booked. If you would like to go, first-come-first-added until we get to 30, the upstairs capacity. Please reply to this post if you want to go.

UPDATED 5-10-18

Upstairs Seating

Mr. Bill [1]
04 Bumble-Bee [2]
Ross1957 [2]
MicDonna [2]
Quest [2]
MTR317 [2]
LKMURKY [2]
Dr. Who [2]]
Blueroadster06 [2] ????
Rogerdoger [2]
04 Purplehaze [2]
Yellow Bear [2]
3yello [2]
run faster [2]
Texasbaehr [2]
06 Blue SSR [1]

Seating on Main Level

Doublevision [2]
SSReplay [2]
Meg [1]
Soren703 [3]
REG [2]

Waiting List

SSRoe [2]
Krazy Ed [2]
Transformer [5]
Jody [1]

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Sounds Great to us. Please add 4 of us. Yellow Bear and 3Yello to the list. Thanks

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,075 Posts
I would like to attend BUT,I still haven't figured out how to be in two places at the same time.
I have promised Dictator that I will do a presentation for the tech seminar that is at this time on Friday. I have already put together some great slides. Doing some more research and taking some pictures. I hope this presentation will be of great assistance for future electrical problems/troubleshooting.

Have fun.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,017 Posts
Add Greg and Cheryl

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,260 Posts
Looks good !! Thanks

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,796 Posts
I guess I need to get online more often, this move is killing my social life. We would have signed up~~

·
Premium Member
2006 Redline FPR 6 Speed
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Going to discuss with the Friday Mgr. this morning. Maybe a 2nd group can dine on the main level. Will update!

·
Georgia SSRers
1,011 Posts
I don't know how I missed this one....
If possible please add me to the list
Just ONE
oldfred

1 - 20 of 33 Posts