Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
LKMURKY
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MAGGIE VALLEY Shirts for 2021 RALLY IN THE VALLEY
DEADLINE IS APRIL 1st (NO FOOLING)
You can order after but shirt may be different due to local sourcing.

White 100% Polyester Interlock with Moisture Wicking and UV Protection Performance.
Unisex.

These are not Polycotton T-Shirts, they breathe and block the sun, so you are cool while wearing them.

$20 Short Sleeve/$25 Long Sleeve. Add $3 for sizes 2X or greater.
As an added Bonus I will include your Fanatics screen name on everyone's shirt that orders before April 1st. Orders after that are subject to timing.

SHIPPING: If you want it shipped it will be actual cost. I prefer to deliver these onsite , Shipped shirts will be the last ones to go out.
Please indicate your size preference below.
Payment by PAYPAL or CHECK.
PAYPAL Preferred. HAS to be FRIENDS AND FAMILY (or they charge a transaction fee.)
PAYPAL information is to [email protected]

If you insist on a check you will need to send it to:
Cary Palmer
1032 Jones Road
Irmo, SC, 29063

Pricing is for on site pickup at the Rally.

As far as Feedback, We got started really late on this to help Mike out with the Rally. We've put together an original artwork SSR shirt in about 3 days, which might be a record.
I know there's no Silver truck, and no two tones, Don't mind putting one on the front I just didn't have a silver truck picture in my files.
There will be an event logo on the left front, It's not quite finished and I want to get this out so we can all get started if you interested in an event shirt. I'll post that shortly.
I have to get shirts ordered ASAP.
Deadline for orders is April 1st for guaranteed Delivery to event with your name on the front. I can fill orders after that date but the shirt may be somewhat different due to local sourcing. Shoot me a text message after April 1st to make sure I can fit you in. Cell is 8034220947
Please copy all official orders to my email [email protected] It's the same as my PAYPAL ID. I will send conformation to everyone as I receive your orders.
Cell is 8034220947.
Cheers,
Cary & Jeri Palmer
LKMURKY
SSR Maggie Shirt 2021 Back.jpg

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,807 Posts
Thanks Cary for doing this.
2 short sleeve Large.
Check is in the mail.
Dwight

·
LKMURKY
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Maggie 2021 Shirt Orders:
Will update this list as I receive orders. If you don't see your name updated here I have not signed on for the day to update.
EITHER PAYPAL or CHECK is fine. Address below.

#1: BlueStreak (Dwight): 2 Large Short Sleeve PAID CHECK
12PACK (John & Debbie) 1 Large short sleeve , 1 Large long sleeve, 1 Medium short sleeve, 1 Medium long sleeve PAID PAYPAL
SSROE (Fearless Leader) 1-XL SHORT SLEEVE 2-XL LONG SLSEEVE PAID PAYPAL
Jody & Chuck Sessa Sizes Pending (PAYPAL)
#5 LoneBone 1 LS MED, 1 LS LG
#6 Larry Owens 1 short sleeve 2XL, 1 long sleeve 2XL PAID CHECK
Howard Imes AD BLACK SSR LG Long Sleeve (PAID CHECK)
#8 Alan Byers HUMMER 06: XL One Short Sleeve One Long Sleeve +Shipping
(CHECK needs update)
#9 SHAKATAK XL LS PAYPAL
#10 Mr. BILL MED LS PAID PAYPAL
LKMURKY One Med and One Large PAID (Boss made me)
06BlueSSR Phil Cochran XL Short Sleeve, SM SS PAID PAYPAL
#14 Purple Owl Lady
Ronald & Debbie Bryant XL SS x 2, XL LS x 1 PAID PAYPAL
#15 TOP JIMMY PAID PAYPAL
#16 KENN & JANET Garris1 LS MED, LS XXL. Paypal PAID

Cary & Jeri Palmer
1032 Jones Road
Irmo, SC 29063

LKMURKY
2006 AquaBlur 6 Speed (25K miles)

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,891 Posts
I'll take 1-XL SHORT SLEEVE
2-XL LONG SLSEEVE

Thankx for your help!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Thanks for the work,
1 large long sleeve
1 medium long sleeve
Will pay when my neandrathal brain figures out how to....😃

·
LKMURKY
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check is fine, for those who have asked. Just let me know when you send it and I'll update when payments received so we can all be on the same page.
Don't forget to include your shirts size and sleeve length preference.
Send to
Cary & Jeri Palmer
1032 Jones Road
Irmo, SC 29063

·
Premium Member
Red 2005 Automatic with 18,000 miles
59 Posts
Larry Owens
1 short sleeve 2x
1 long sleeve 2x
Check in the mail

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
689 Posts
Thanks, Cary.

Sent the funds via PayPal for:
1 long sleeve XXL
1 long sleeve M
SSRFanatic name - Garris1

If you can add names,
Janet for the long sleeve M
Kenn for the long sleeve XXL
Would that be extra?

BTW, will you have any other items available at Maggie Valley?

·
LKMURKY
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, Cary.

Sent the funds via PayPal for:
1 long sleeve XXL
1 long sleeve M
SSRFanatic name - Garris1

If you can add names,
Janet for the long sleeve M
Kenn for the long sleeve XXL
Would that be extra?

BTW, will you have any other items available at Maggie Valley?
Kenn:
Payment Rec'd. Tks, We are ordering shirt stock this week. I'll post an update notice in the main listing.

We have about 15 SSR Carry bags in the various colors. We have some purses and maybe a couple sets of armrest covers left. Maybe a jacket or two(Don't remember sizes, but this will be our last year making those. Will be relocating to Florida right after the International and are downsizing a lot of things, Maybe even the SSR. We have been talking a lot about a 58 Vette, and I'm already buying a Silverado to pull the new travel trailer, Can't say the Garage in the new house we have not found yet is likely to hold 4 vehicles. Time will tell, there is a lot of unknown in our future this fall with daughter getting married, two houses to sell and an interstate move.
Cary & Jeri Palmer

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
689 Posts
@LKMURKY wrote,
Will be relocating to Florida right after the International and are downsizing a lot of things, ... We have been talking a lot about a 58 Vette, ...
Just reading about moving tries me out.

BTW, just a thought since it wasn't asked for, I'd suggest a '60 Corvette instead of a '58 unless there's something special about 1958 or the "louvers" and spears it has. The '60 looks almost identical and has two model years of adjustments and improvements.

·
Premium Member
76,683 Posts
MAGGIE VALLEY Shirts for 2021 RALLY IN THE VALLEY
DEADLINE IS APRIL 1st (NO FOOLING)
You can order after but shirt may be different due to local sourcing.

White 100% Polyester Interlock with Moisture Wicking and UV Protection Performance.
Unisex.

These are not Polycotton T-Shirts, they breathe and block the sun, so you are cool while wearing them.

$20 Short Sleeve/$25 Long Sleeve. Add $3 for sizes 2X or greater.
As an added Bonus I will include your Fanatics screen name on everyone's shirt that orders before April 1st. Orders after that are subject to timing.

SHIPPING: If you want it shipped it will be actual cost. I prefer to deliver these onsite , Shipped shirts will be the last ones to go out.
Please indicate your size preference below.
Payment by PAYPAL or CHECK.
PAYPAL Preferred. HAS to be FRIENDS AND FAMILY (or they charge a transaction fee.)
PAYPAL information is to [email protected]

If you insist on a check you will need to send it to:
Cary Palmer
1032 Jones Road
Irmo, SC, 29063

Pricing is for on site pickup at the Rally.

As far as Feedback, We got started really late on this to help Mike out with the Rally. We've put together an original artwork SSR shirt in about 3 days, which might be a record.
I know there's no Silver truck, and no two tones, Don't mind putting one on the front I just didn't have a silver truck picture in my files.
There will be an event logo on the left front, It's not quite finished and I want to get this out so we can all get started if you interested in an event shirt. I'll post that shortly.
I have to get shirts ordered ASAP.
Deadline for orders is April 1st for guaranteed Delivery to event with your name on the front. I can fill orders after that date but the shirt may be somewhat different due to local sourcing. Shoot me a text message after April 1st to make sure I can fit you in. Cell is 8034220947
Please copy all official orders to my email [email protected] It's the same as my PAYPAL ID. I will send conformation to everyone as I receive your orders.
Cell is 8034220947.
Cheers,
Cary & Jeri Palmer
LKMURKY
View attachment 591617
Is it too late to order????? need two........ 2..... 5 XLT......short sleeve

·
LKMURKY
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is it too late to order????? need two........ 2..... 5 XLT......short sleeve
Blue Roadster 06
I put in a buffer, you are fine. Paypal best since we are getting closer.
Used to make me nuts waiting for Megs Deadlines, I am usually down to the wire on deadlines.
And How Can I say no to a guy with a blue truck
I now own two.
Cary & Jeri

·
Premium Member
76,683 Posts
Blue Roadster 06
I put in a buffer, you are fine. Paypal best since we are getting closer.
Used to make me nuts waiting for Megs Deadlines, I am usually down to the wire on deadlines.
And How Can I say no to a guy with a blue truck
I now own two.
Cary & Jeri
No Pay pal....can mail a check ??????.....asap let me know how for the extra big size

·
LKMURKY
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@LKMURKY wrote,

Just reading about moving tries me out.

BTW, just a thought since it wasn't asked for, I'd suggest a '60 Corvette instead of a '58 unless there's something special about 1958 or the "louvers" and spears it has. The '60 looks almost identical and has two model years of adjustments and improvements.
Kenn:
Appreciate the thought on a C1. Most of my ideas started out from someone else's knowledge anyway.
I was born in 54, When I was young, I always planned to have a 54 when I retired. Then I realized the 54 windows don't roll up and I reset my sights.
I had an exceptionally ragged 58 when I was 20 (My first of 6 Vettes). I loved the Chrome spears on the 58 trunk, Louvered Hood, Not so much. C1 is the real plan.
I had a 63 Split window, traded it for a 65 cause I wanted a convertible. Dumb A$$. Then a 68, and a 72, & 76.
I'd buy a Cadillac XLR but I'd have an easier time getting parts for a C1 Restomod. I've had enough fun finding 4 broken chrome rims for my SSRs.
Looking for a Restomod so the Components will be more modern, I don't it want in the garage Hiding Like Joe Biden.
Will drive it until they pry my hands off the steering wheel.
I'm still looking.
Cary
LKMURKY

1 - 20 of 22 Posts