Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you for your comments.
Here is the new design.. hope you like it

The Maggie Valley Polo shirt for the 2018 rally.

The design is on the back of a black polo with "Maggie Valley Rally 2018" on the front pocket area.

Sizes small to 4X the Fabric is 50/50 polyester and cotton

This shirt will not be available at the rally, you must order it on this site today. ORDER FORM AND SHIRT PICTURE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD

NOTE: I must receive your order in the mail no later than Friday April 27th

NO MORE ORDERS ARE BEING ACCEPTED THE PRINTER NOW HAS THE LIST

SAFE TRAVELS SEE YOU ALL IN MAGGIE..

Use the order form attached below

if you have questions please contact me here, I will respond asap

See you in the valley

Meg

ORDERS RECIEVED FROM:

Ross1957
MicDonna
Gina
Violet Haze
Sendit2al
SSR-Rebel
Wrk-Trk
Sbubbanlein
04Bumble-Bee
BlueStreak
Cricketman
CJ071170
DaBittman
YeloRos
GoldBowtie
RogerDoger
AutoProf
ToonTownTruck
Purple/Tasrl/c
OldFred
RocknR
04PurpleHaze
OctagonMan
SSReplay
Marty
BlueVooDoo
FuryKay
MTR317
Moscooter
Hummer06
LargoSSR05
RunFaster
SuperChargeYellow
3Yello/Elwood
FireTruck
Micduffer
CaptEric
HotRodGirl
Yellow Bear
SSR Cruisin
06BlueSSR
Top Jimmy
BudHorse
Soren703
MDC SSR2
ReggieSSR.B.Cool
DrivinOnFlumes1
Sailing
Zoro1947
SSRHeartbeat
BlueRoadster06
LKMURKY
GatlinGun
TeamSmith
Knightranger

Attachments

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually my form says 3X in error and I corrected the body of the e-mail to say 4X and could probably get 5X. just let me know what you need:x tell my girl I can't wait to go to the flea market with her.. stay safe see you soon

·
Georgia SSRers
1,011 Posts
?

Here is the Maggie Valley Polo shirt for the 2018 rally.

if you have questions please contact me here, I will respond asap
Meg

MEG:
Is the picture accurate ? NO GRAPHICS SHOWING MAGGIE VALLEY 2018 ?
Is YELLOW the only color available ?..(boo)

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Meg is that the only way the shirt is offered? The picture on the back looks like a cut and paste and not up to the usual standard shirt offered? Another questions is the sizes based on men's and is yellow the only color?

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meg is that the only way the shirt is offered? The picture on the back looks like a cut and paste and not up to the usual standard shirt offered? Another questions is the sizes based on men's and is yellow the only color?

The photograph is of Robbie Helms blue R on his farm in N.C. The old 52 Red is owned by a friend in Belmont N.C. Pale yellow Polo with sizes up to 4X and possibly higher

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,890 Posts
I'm sorry but I have to agree with everyone. The color and the cut and paste "square" picture on the back is not going to sell well especially if it is the press on picture. I know it's not an easy task to design and order the shirts, you have done an amazing job in the past. I hate to say it but I won't be able to buy one this year even with a :blue: :crying:

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
What do you want on the shirt??

Of the multiple graphic designers I contacted in December that said they were too busy to take on additional work; one has called to say he can finish up his current project probably by March 15+/- and start my new design with a draft ready hopefully by March 21st..

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,930 Posts
Hi Meg, this will be my first rally shirt, so as long as it says Maggie Valley 2018 on it somewhere, I'll be happy. Thanks for all your effort.

·
Premium Member
9,848 Posts
Remember one of the first ones with the yellow with the black..start again with that and add Rally in the valley 20?? To 2018

·
Registered
243 Posts
I would be happy with the logo on the front as shown, with "Maggie Valley 2018."
I prefer nothing on the back rather than the photo shown.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
@Meg in Carolina I agree with @rogerdoger repeat the one from 10 years ago and change the year or @GoldenBow Tie and just due the SSR logo on the front and Maggie Valley 2018 and eliminate the picture on the back which looks terrible. The yellow color shirt is fine. I think a lot of owners will participate if you change the current design that you have selected. It is below what you have done in the past. Just my .02 cents.

·
LKMURKY
473 Posts
Meg:
I want two no matter what.
Was very surprised When I went to pick up my new Blue R that I already had a Blue SSR Shirt. Of course it was from Maggie Valley.
However, I don't see any pictures of anything in the thread. Even I who am Blindly ordering would still like to see a picture.
There are a huge number of Graphics companies that will do short orders on shirts, CAfe Press, comes to mind,
I have another at work that is better and cheaper, will see if I can find it and forward you info in a PM.
Cary & Jeri Palmer

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for the suggestion I have a reliable printer. the issue is that my old graphic designer is unable to work anymore due to medical conditions.

The problem was finding a new graphic designer that could take my vision in the crude drawings I provided and make a great art work for the rally. I contacted 7 in December they all had large projects and could not do the work for me. Finally found one at the end of January who promised to get the finished art work in time for the March 1st listing on the SSR site.. all that month they promised to get the work out on time. The March 1st deadline came with a note from them saying that my deposit was being returned for the design work with the explanation that they were "too busy with larger projects".

March 1st I put the photo with the old red 52 truck on line because I was out of options for the shirt. in the meantime I continued to call other graphic artist hoping to still find one to do my original design.. the heavens were watching and one graphic artist heard my plea for help; his big project would finished hopefully by the end of week March 16th and could start my drawing immediately. My conversation took place with him on March 7th by March 8th he had all my designs and understood my vision; he felt he could have the art done by March 21st. So that's where we are at this point..... waiting for the art to be completed for the SSR site with my original design. My prayer is that the work this new graphic artist provides will lead to a new partnership for the future.

Meg

·
LKMURKY
473 Posts
So that's where we are at this point..... waiting for the art to be completed for the SSR site with my original design. My prayer is that the work this new graphic artist provides will lead to a new partnership for the future.

Meg
Meg:
Sounds very promising, We all hope so too. I didn't know what I was getting when I got my Blu R Maggie Shirt, It's ever so much more meaningful to me now with the BLUR.
Cary

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,930 Posts
Way to stick with it Meg! I'm in for a couple when it gets finalized. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
MV 2018 shirts

I don't care what the looks like, just me down for one large and one XLarge . :smile2:

i will have CASH as I don't see a order form...Paul V. ( SuperChargedYellow ):yellow:

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maggie Valley Rally Polo Shirts 2018

Thank you for your comments.
The new design has been uploaded.. hope you like it

1 - 20 of 77 Posts