Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone received their refund for the first night at the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center. I talked to them a while back just after they reopened and was told my deposit of $74 would be refunded shortly and I would receive an e-mail confirming the refund. I waited until my next credit card statement, no refund. I called again, This time I was told that no refunds had been made yet but would be shortly. Still no refund. I checked the credit card company this morning, no refund. I called the Maggie Valley Inn, closed.

Jack

·
Premium Member
1,914 Posts
Has anyone received their refund for the first night at the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center. I talked to them a while back just after they reopened and was told my deposit of $74 would be refunded shortly and I would receive an e-mail confirming the refund. I waited until my next credit card statement, no refund. I called again, This time I was told that no refunds had been made yet but would be shortly. Still no refund. I checked the credit card company this morning, no refund. I called the Maggie Valley Inn, closed.

Jack
:rolleyes:
If I were you, I would call Andy at (the Valley Inn). 828-926-1240. He runs the Inn about a block or so up the road from the Conference Center and Maggie Valley Inn. As I recall, he said that the place was sold and the new owners were to take over and it all was to happen about the same time as the Virus deal kicked in.

He knows who did own it and who now is supposed to take it over. He could likely at least give you some advice as to how to get your (refund) request to the right source and some answers.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Received my refund last week. Sent a few emails and left a few messages before it happened. Ramila Patel emailed me to confirm I would be getting the refund. Said the renovation may be complete by next May. Going to be a Clarian hotel. Nice upgrade if it happens.

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
580 Posts
Maybe you should open a dispute with your credit card company. They seem to have a way getting slow companies' attention. :unsure:

·
Registered
224 Posts
I too am waiting for my $72.99 first night deposit to be refunded.
I cancelled on May 5.
I sent e-mail on June 10 asking about refund. No reply.
I was planning to call today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts