·
SSR Pit Crew
12,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,187 Posts
Sign me up, and if there is a need for a "demo" for installing those outside mirrors with the turn signals in 'em, I have a set that have not (yet) been installed and we could do mine to show how it's done.:wink2:

:grin2:

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sign me up, and if there is a need for a "demo" for installing those outside mirrors with the turn signals in 'em, I have a set that have not (yet) been installed and we could do mine to show how it's done.:wink2:

:grin2:
That may be possible. Do you have Wire, Connectors, Tape, 10mm, 7mm sockets, Side Cutters, etc.??

Dicktator

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,187 Posts
That may be possible. Do you have Wire, Connectors, Tape, 10mm, 7mm sockets, Side Cutters, etc.??

Dicktator
Yup, there was a bag with wires, etc. in it. I also have tape/mm wrenches/side cutters/ wire strippers/looking glass/beer/what else.>:)

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,434 Posts
Hey all! SSR rally virgin here. What can I expect from a tech seminar? Does it conflict with any other planned events? Thanks, Jarod

·
Registered
233 Posts
Count me in for the Tech Seminar.

If there is a need for a "demo" for installing the shift cable end to the transmission, I have the end not yet installed and we could do mine to show how it's done. >:)

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Count me in for the Tech Seminar.

If there is a need for a "demo" for installing the shift cable end to the transmission, I have the end not yet installed and we could do mine to show how it's done. >:)
I wouldn't drive from Ohio to Maggie without putting it on.

Dicktator

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,918 Posts
Add me to the list
Greg

·
LKMURKY
448 Posts
Sign in: 1 PM Seminar

Need count for Gina.

Dicktator

1.moscooter
2.sbubbaklein
3.ssroe
4.cj071170
5.GoldBowTie
6.DaBittman
7.WrkTrk

Here are 86 How To: https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5

Dicktator
Add Me to the List Dick.
Got a new R, and it seems the 06 is not quite the same as the 04. There's this extra pedal on the floor I have to figure out:grin2:, and apparently no fuel filter? Somebody stole my traction button off the console, too.
Got some larning to do. . . .
Cary
LKMURKY
:blur:

·
Premium Member
2,187 Posts
Add Me to the List Dick.
Got a new R, and it seems the 06 is not quite the same as the 04. There's this extra pedal on the floor I have to figure out:grin2:, and apparently no fuel filter? Somebody stole my traction button off the console, too.
Got some larning to do. . . .
Cary
LKMURKY
:blur:
You need to take that one up with the dictator, teck session was originally set for the AM when I planned this with the distillery

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscooter View Post

I'm into the "techy" session stuff, but am damn disappointed that this deal takes place at the same time. My wife and I are pretty good (taste testers) and we're not gonna be happy to miss this event.

:surprise:
Dictator..........Any potential for changing the (tech) meeting time so as to not conflict with this tour??????????:|

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Sign in: 6 PM Seminar

Need count for Gina.

Dicktator

1.moscooter
2.sbubbaklein
3.ssroe
4.cj071170
5.GoldBowTie