Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as a heads-up, I'm replacing Ilsa's Magnacharger 120 supercharger soon with a 2300. Her 120 will be available for sale soon.

Since most of the installation parts and brackets are the same for the two, I'm keeping most of the old parts, and the 120 will come with mostly new installation parts. The blower itself will be rebuilt and will come directly from the rebuilder with a 1-year warranty.

This is the supercharger that boosts performance by about 100 horsepower. We've had a lot of fun with it; but since Ilsa's 5.3 has been rebuilt with forged rotating parts, she can handle more boost than the 120 provides.

I haven't come up with a price yet, but new ones are selling for $6,600.

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
You will like it, Some people that changed didn't care for it you lose that supercharger sound and it doesn't have that right off the line punch but It helped me cause I was blowing the tires off if it wasn't a really good track, I am talking about the 122 though, I had Joe put bolt on pulley's right before I changed to the 2300, I am running 15 pounds of boost, My 122 has been in the box since, I really don't know what I am going to do with but have another 5.3 like I need it with all forged parts and a wild one off cam, Have fun

1 - 2 of 2 Posts