Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a BRAND NEW IN BOX, SSR Chevy Truck supercharger from Magnuson (Magnacharger). This unit produces 100 horsepower over stock. It is silver powdercoat in color and looks fantastic installed. It includes a factory custom burned programmer for performance tuning your supercharger. You can also buy a GM warranty to go along with it if you like. I have the best price anywhere on this unit and would like it to go FAST. Email me or PM me for details on costs and shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
705 Posts
wrea3_98 said:
I am selling a BRAND NEW IN BOX, SSR Chevy Truck supercharger from Magnuson (Magnacharger). This unit produces 100 horsepower over stock. It is silver powdercoat in color and looks fantastic installed. It includes a factory custom burned programmer for performance tuning your supercharger. You can also buy a GM warranty to go along with it if you like. I have the best price anywhere on this unit and would like it to go FAST. Email me or PM me for details on costs and shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

how about you post the info here for everyone to see. Why the secrecy?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ditto Ditto Ditto

ditto ditto ditto!
redssrloaded said:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
redssrloaded said:

How much? Shipping included?

·
Registered
705 Posts
still waiting on that price, please post here....

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Supercharger

There a FLAKE. I know someone who sent a PM to them and never got a answer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We're a stocking distributor for Magnuson and authorized installer. We get $7295 installed for silver and add $1,000 for a polished unit. This price includes the special 3yr/36,000 mile extended powertrain warranty.
We just did a purple SSR last week. Really sweet!!!
There are some folks out there who are playing some games on the buying public. Please beware.
You can contact us at 1-877-GET-POWR if you have any questions. :thumbs :flag

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Magnacharger

I am a Magnacharger dealer in the San Francisco bay area. We will install a silver supercharger with the 3 year or 36,000 mile warranty for $6,950.00 . Add $900.00 dollars for polished. Will also give special deals to forum members if they would like to install there own.

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Magnacharger

Im not tring to under cut anyone. Were on different side of the world. Hes in Florida and im in California.

·
Registered
705 Posts
can someone explain what benefits (HP and Torque) we would get by adding this supercharger? Is it worth the $8k added cost or should I just sell my 03 and get an 05 if I want that much power?

Dealers: what benefit do I get by going with your stuff rather than 05 stock (6.0)?
What other upgrades do I have to get (brakes, suspension, etc) to support this added HP/torque? Anybody done Dyno on a modified one? Are results guaranteed? Any one who had had this done, please chime in....

basically stock 05 vs 03+Magnacharger= which one would pull away faster?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Blower vs 05

Basically, if u get close 2 what u paid 4 ur 03 u wud probablly save approx $4-5K by purchasing the 05. :yesnod

If u take it in the teeth on the trade or sell....u won't :nodno :nodno :skep

U pays ur $$$ n take ur choice. :confused :confused

:cool

·
Registered
9 Posts
redssrloaded said:
can someone explain what benefits (HP and Torque) we would get by adding this supercharger? QUOTE]
I don't have as SSR dyno sheet in front of me tonight but do have one from a LS1 Corvette. The LS1 stock put out approx 100 lb ft of torque at 2200 RPM. With the addition of the Magnacharger the same vehicle produced 403 lb ft of torque at 2200 RPMs. This is what a supercharger does for you! I have not seen any dyno specs on the new LS2. I will presume however that it will not reach this kind of torque figure at such an early RPM. Unfortunately the General did not see fit to make a lightweight version of the SSR and as we all know it is torque that gets the vehicle moving. This might tip the initial acceleration advantage to the supercharged vehicle. Since both setups appear to end up with roughly the same horsepower the vehicles that gets the lead first will most likely hold it-presuming near equal horsepower.
As far as what other options you need-really need more information. Are you planning on going to larger wheels & tires, other mods planned, driving style, drag racing? Can make better recommendations with more info.
BTW, I too am anxiously awaiting the new LS2 platform. It offers tremendous opportunites for the aftermarket.
As for which one is worth more to you-I agree with SSR17of25-if you get what you paid for the 03 and presuming the dealer network doesn't add to much "additional dealer profit" this will be an easier choice.
Just think--LS2 + supercharger!!!! That sounds like FUN!!!
Would love to talk if you have the time-call me at 1-877-GET-POWR.

·
Registered
130 Posts
OK, we have a dealer/installer on the left coast and one on the east coast...

Anyone in the middle? Dallas/Fort Worth area?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Steve:

Give John Page a call at 21st Century Muscle Cars, 2530 Tarpley Rd #800, Carrollton, TX 75006 972-417-7177 They're a top Magnuson dealer/installer. I'm sure they can help you. :thumbs

Roger

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Professional Dyno on 8/17

I will be getting a professional dyno on Tues 8/17 in New Orleans

I will report the results on Magnuson Supercharger with and without NOS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts