Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started this new thread in the for sale section.

I will be placing another order of 5 Superchargers with Magnuson Products. I can place more then 5 orders if there is enough interest. They are all out of the initial production and will be doing another production run for the begining of the year. You can place your name on the list here and you will not be billed until 24 hours before the supercharger ships.

The list prices are below, send me a private message or call (760)522-8669 for details to SSRfanatic members only. Please confirm your purchase in this thread and I will update with your user name on the list. I can sell any supercharger packages that Magnuson Products carries.

http://www.magnacharger.com/superchargersystems.htm

03-04 Silver $5,995.00
03-04 Polish $6,995.00

05-06 Silver $5,995.00
05-06 Polish $6,995.00

Shipping in the Continental US is $120.00, if you live outside the Continental US please ask for a shipping quote. I can also hand carry your order to the Tri-State SSR Run in January to save you the shipping cost. Out of state sales do not pay sales tax.

I can accept the following forms of payment:

Credit Card
Personal Check (10 Day Hold)
Cashiers Check
Money Order
Cash

1) Larryanchor - 2005 SSR, Automatic, Polished
2) Sparky 2 - 2005 SSR Automatic, Silver
3) JimG - 2004 SSR Automatic, Silver
4) impnut - 2004 SSR, Automatic, Silver
5) Focks - 2005 SSR Automatic, Silver
6) Ross - 2005 SSR Automatic, Polished
7)
8)
9)
10)

**Please fill out the order information below and attach it to a PM to me for your order. The reason I need the VIN is for the warranty on the supercharger kit from Magnsuon, it goes into their warranty database and that is it. Thanks in advance.

VIN:
Vehicle:
Year:
Transmission:
Current Modifications:
Silver or Polished:
Extended Powertrain Warranty:
Full Name:
Shipping/Billing Address:
Phone Number:

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will pay the shipping charge for you (within the Continental US), this is a $120.00 value. The production run is said to be done right after the begining of the year. I can also hand carry your Supercharger to the Tri-State Run for you.

I can get any of the Supercharger systems that Magnuson Products makes. If the system is in stock I can get it for you now. Please feel free to pm or call me with any questions.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can start taking orders for the superchargers now. I will not bill your credit card until I submit your order. The superchargers usually ship within 2 business days of the order being placed.

If you want me to hand carry your supercharger to the Tri-State Run I will need to get your order soon. I can then hand deliver it to you for the run.

·
Registered
50 Posts
tell me a little about the supercharger. why only 70 hp gain? i might be interested in i could get in the 500hp range. what else could be done to get in that area. what other mods. do you recommend with the supercharger? rich

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The gain is about 100 RWHP, the numbers in my signature are at the wheels on a chassis dyno. Mine was custom tuned after the install at Magnuson. We have several members that have done this so far and the difference between before and after dyno runs is about 100 Rear Wheel Horsepower. Once the tuning shops get the new programming software for the LS2 they can custom tune for more modifications such as exhaust, heads, cam or etc.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
PM'd

Stogey I PM'd you.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you want to put your name on the list for the LS2 kits I can reserve them for you now. I am placing an order for 5 kits and you can put your name on them now. These kits should be ready to ship the begining of February. You will not be billed until the kits are ready to ship within 48 hours. You can also purchase a 3/36 extended powertrain warranty for an extra $200.00.

If you have questions about any of the Kits offered by Magnuson please feel free to give me a call or pm me.

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
How about answering s to something I found in another current thread.. Says the warranty is void if the exhaust system is not stock.
True or false.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put a purchase order in today for 5 SSR superchargers. I can start taking all the order information for members now. I will not bill your credit card until they have the superchargers ready to ship within 24-36 hours. I will contact everyone that places their name on the list now again when they are ready to ship to reconfirm the order. I can take more then 5 orders, I just placed and initial purchase order for 5 to start. Thanks for all the great support.

·
Registered
33 Posts
All IN

2005SSR6Speed said:
Reserve your superchargers now, please pm or give me a call and I can put your name down.

3 orders left for the first 5.
Hey Joe...thanks for taking my order. Even though
the economic considerations for doing this project have been painful, I know the real anguish starts when "she's
in the shop." We all know there will be trouble when one messes with the 1st Law of the Universe "If it ain't broke - don't fix it." Fortunately, what keeps us all going is the 2nd Law "No Pain...No Gain." I just hope to hell that we get "snowed in" up here next month...to help heal the pain.

·
Registered
33 Posts
2005SSR6Speed said:
I think that is the first time I have heard someone say they wanted to get snowed in since I was a kid growing up in New York.
Yah, I feel like a kid playing with a new toy. I feel guilty, until I watch the "big boys" playing on TV at a
Barrett/Jackson Auction. Damn!!!

Can you please give me a link to an install manual? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They have been trying to send me a pdf file of the 05-06 installation manual for over a week and it wont go through the firewall at Magnuson. I can get you a hard copy next week if you would like. I am getting a hard copy and will be scanning it so I can send it out real easy.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Please fill out the order information below and attach it to a PM to me for your order. The reason I need the VIN is for the warranty on the supercharger kit from Magnsuon, it goes into their warranty database and that is it. Thanks in advance.

VIN:
Vehicle:
Year:
Transmission:
Current Modifications:
Silver or Polished:
Extended Powertrain Warranty:
Full Name:
Shipping/Billing Address:
Phone Number:

·
Registered
33 Posts
2005SSR6Speed said:
They have been trying to send me a pdf file of the 05-06 installation manual for over a week and it wont go through the firewall at Magnuson. I can get you a hard copy next week if you would like. I am getting a hard copy and will be scanning it so I can send it out real easy.
That'll work. Hope these guys have better luck hacking a vehicle firewall. Thanks Joe.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
The instruction are still being uploaded on to their site. For right now the instructions for the 03-04 SSR work minus all the steps for the aux fuel pump also download the MagnaVolt instructions as this replaces the fuel pump portion of the instructions. When the kits ship they include the updated instructions for the 05-06 SSR. The link below is to the instructions.

The order will be placed next week so get in on the special, feel free to call with any questions. Joe (760)522-8669

http://www.magnacharger.com/installationmanuals.htm

1 - 20 of 109 Posts