Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our first shipment of three polished Magnuson Chargers are already gone. We are expecting the next two very very soon. IF anyone is interested please contact me at (954) 984-8040 M-F 9 to 6. We also do the installations.

Horsepower Speed & Marine is a stocking distributor for Magnuson. Located in South Florida we also handle all the other Magnuson Superchargers as well as the installations.

Would be glad to discuss any topic about this unit-or any other Mag Charger. Give us a call or you can email us.

Look forward to taking an active part in this forum.

A GP can be done if there's enough interest. Would need minimum of 10 units. The units come in both polished and silver finish. List prices are $6,995 and $5,995 respectively. Call and will discuss pricing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Magnuson Supercharger Arriving!!

We are receiving another polished Magnuson Supercharger system this week for the SSR. We have two silver units shipping to us in the next few days which will get them here around end of next week.

We can also install this unit on your SSR. We offer the optional Magnuson 3yr/36000 mile extended powertrain warranty as part of our installation package. This covers the engine and transmission for up to $5,000 during the warranty period.

Please call (954) 984-8040 and will be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Polished Magnuson Is Here!!!

We have received the awaited polished Magacharger at our shop. We offer free shipping for SSRFantic Forum members and we include the optional Powertraim Warranty at no charge as part of our installation package.

Please give us a call at (954) 984-8040 with any questions you might have. We will gladly discuss other performance upgrades to make your SSR even more fun to drive.

Some of our toys:

2001 C5 Polished magnacharger
2001 Sierra Polished Magnacharger
2001 Silverado Silver Magnacharger

·
Registered
349 Posts
Magnacharger

Why is the polished unit so much more that the silver? $1000 seems like quite a large upcharge for the finish. There has to be more to it than that. :confused

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Polishing!!!

To have the polishing done it can get quite expensive-all has to be done by hand. The whole case is very highly polished and looks absolutely beautiful. The silver unit finish is a little rougher and the polishing smooths it out.
Also, this is the price Magnuson charges the dealer for the polished upgrade. We just get to be the bearer of the news! As far as function, you're correct in thinking there is no difference. In appearance, there is no comparison.

C

·
0 Posts
I have added a 75 shot of NOS to the supercharger to get this beast moving off the line. I can finally turn over the 22's in the rear. Hope the engine holds up. I feel we may need to upgrade the pistons, rods, cam, etc. in the future. HOT ROD Power Tour next Sunday - love the SSR's at Indy 500 2bad they are red though

YELLOW RULES

Joel

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joel:
Definitely a Badddd ride!!!!! I'm sure you'll have a balst on the Power Tour. Would love to see a pic of your SSR with the 22's and the Maggie!
How are the brakes handling everything? Some 22 in wheel and tire combos are pretty heavy and you've definitely upped the fun factor under the hood!
Let us know how the Power Tour goes!!

Roger

C

·
0 Posts
I found through Summit racing upgraded slotted and drilled rotors (14in) and polished calipers about $4000 + front & rear, I am so WAY OVER budget with this customization. Pics should be posted Thurs pm

Joel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts