Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prices lowered

I have some MagnaChargers that were used for development that are for sale at a seriously reduced price. They need to sell! Give me a PM and reserve it now. They can ship immediately!

$120.00 Shipping within the Continental US

................................................New..........Used Special
Silver 03-04 SSR ......................Sold
Silver I/C Vette 99-04 ...............Sold
Polished GTO 04 .......................Sold
Polished CTS-V 04 ....................$6995.00......$4500.00

The kits are complete and packaged as a brand new kit with everything including Instructions. The kits also carry the normal Magnuson warranty just like purchasing new. The kits have been reconditioned by Magnuson before packaging.

Prices Lowered, Merry Christmas

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
These are a good deal, guys and gals. As I told 2005ssr6speed via PM, if I hadn't been unemployed so long, I'd be jumping on one of these. A good price and support from one of our own members is a good combination.

Jim G

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The savings are great on these kits, I just wish it wasn't so close to X-Mas. I couldn't pass them up when they were offered to me yesterday. Even if I have to sit on them for a little while to make sure we have the first dibs on them. I had never seen these kits for sale this cheap before. These are the only ones and I grabbed them all, if any more come up I will grab them too.

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
Aw nuts, 2005ssr6speed. You're breaking my heart here.

I'm starting to think about what I can sell so I can buy one despite my unemployment! I really want that 03 / 04 kit!

Jim G

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are getting a lot of interest at the reduced price. All of these kits have been reconditioned before packaging by Magnuson.

I need to try and move these this weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you buy the supercharger from me this weekend at the above prices, I will pay the $120.00 shipping charge for you.

Please pass these savings on to friends that have the vehicles above.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still have the CTS-V and GTO superchargers, it looks like the Corvette Superchager may be sold ( I am holding it till Monday for someone). I will still pay the shipping on the superchargers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts