Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TBYRNE Motorsports carries the complete line of Magnuson superchargers and we have a special running through Monday, November 7th! We will cover the shipping charges for kits going to locations in the 48 states (this is usually about $80. - $100) and also include a free boost gauge and pod plus toss in your choice of a free Magnuson or TBYRNE t-shirt. Actually.... we'll just give you one of each! :)

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-482-9763. The 2005 kits will start shipping very soon!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are -

01-12-60-100 2003-'05 SSR (silver stardust finish) $5999.99

01-12-60-101 2003-'05 SSR (polished finish) $6999.99

·
Registered
321 Posts
Do you stock a Magnussen for an 06 Escalade ESV?
If so, what is the cost?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rainwater: I'll have an answer for you later today.

1HOT12C: Most of the other truck kits are about $800. less ($5149.99/$5849.99). The SSR systems cost more.

·
Registered
321 Posts
tbyrne said:

1HOT12C: Most of the other truck kits are about $800. less ($5149.99/$5849.99). The SSR systems cost more.
Cool, just let me know when you have time!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Just for the heck of it I called Superchargersonline.com, they quoted me 5,400 for satin finish, if you can get 5 people togther its $5200, 10 is $4900 and free freight.
Ken

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ken Thurm said:
Just for the heck of it I called Superchargersonline.com, they quoted me 5,400 for satin finish, if you can get 5 people togther its $5200, 10 is $4900 and free freight.
Ken
Ken, Count me in if you get ten or more!
AL

·
Registered
579 Posts
Count Me In Too

Ken Thurm said:
Ken
Ken,

Count me in as well if you get (5) to (10) people.

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR

P.S. What about a polished finish? What would be the price for that? I assume the satin finish is equivelent to the silver stardust finish.

·
Registered
347 Posts
It's $1000 more for polish. Seems like a lot to me, I was going to order the regular finish and see about taking it apart and have our polisher do it. I don't know how involved it is. There maybe other things on it I may want to chrome or polish.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ahhhh

tbyrne said:

I was talking abot the SSR kit. Polished 6200.00.

Thanks

Scott

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Ken Thurm said:
It's $1000 more for polish. Seems like a lot to me, I was going to order the regular finish and see about taking it apart and have our polisher do it. I don't know how involved it is. There maybe other things on it I may want to chrome or polish.
Just pay the man. You might get it polished for less but will the chap doing the polish know anything about what not to mess with?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ken Thurm said:

I would not suggest this, taking it apart is not something that can be done outside of our shop.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Ken Thurm said:
I have done 671's and 871's before. I am a pretty good mechanic. I threw this together for my roadster and it runs REALLY good.

WOW :eek Thats nice! :thumbs

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Blownchevy beat me to it! Just received word that there is about 15 SSR kits that will be ready to ship in about a week. Looks like there is now 10 of these left.

As for the other pricing that was posted -

1 - They aren't a supporting vendor

2 - Their prices shouldn't be posted in my thread

and

3- Magnuson has pricing guidelines that have to be followed. We'd offer a lower price if we could but Magnuson can shut us off if we do that. They now know about the prices that were posted and the appropriate action will be taken.

·
Registered
217 Posts
tbyrne said:

Please tell me why it is more? It is a 5.3L, but it is in an SSR. Hey just asking.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nothing for the 2006 trucks yet. I don't expect those to be available until after the 1st of the year.

Magnuson might be able to give a better answer for the higher cost question. A regular truck kit can't be bolted onto the SSR so it needs difference componients.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts