Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I invite any and all in the DFW area and those who wish to make the trip, to come to The Meyerson In Dallas on Nov. 22, 2011, for a celebration of music as we help to raise money for children in The Make A Wish network.

Step out of your busy lives and come enjoy the music.

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
sounds cool
tickets are 25 to 40
if we go do we sit together

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds cool
tickets are 25 to 40
if we go do we sit together
I've had a couple of people call and ask,... It's better to sit at least 8-12 rows back from the stage, or the better part of the sound will travel over your heads. Besides, further back, gives you more room to point fingers and laugh.

As for throwing things,.. yes,.. loose change is acceptable, but we prefer the folding stuff.

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
I didn't make it :glol

Focks, your contributions to Resounding Harmony and the Make A Wish Foundation are commendable, it says a lot about who you are my friend.

Add to that, your friends can always pick you out of the choir, visually and audibly, you have a great voice. :)

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't make it :glol

Focks, your contributions to Resounding Harmony and the Make A Wish Foundation are commendable, it says a lot about who you are my friend.

Add to that, your friends can always pick you out of the choir, visually and audibly, you have a great voice. :)
Did you listen to the audio link I sent Thumper?

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Mike,
Liz, daughter, & friend enjoyed the evening. Thanks for a great show for a great cause! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts