Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bringing two OE radios to Cincinnati. Do not know if they're locked or unlocked. Was told by previous owner they work. Make me an offer. Also have two sets of seats bump stops. Make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a note, all radios are locked to a VIN and to operate correctly will need to be programmed to the new truck with a Tech 2. I am sure someone will have a Tech 2 at the rally so if you want a replacement radio it would be a good time to grab one.
May come down to a grab and go. Cuz I really don't want to carry them back home. 😃😃😃. I have my original so I really don't need two other ones.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
4,432 Posts
Some times it is the buttons that are the needed part from them, more then the entire radio.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some times it is the buttons that are the needed part from them, more then the entire radio.
Here is another To The Top for the big red Ryd

No need to purchase a radio for new buttons, Dorman 76824 GM Radio Buttons will work just fine
Amazon.com: Dorman 76824 GM Radio Buttons: Automotive

View attachment 597903
Hey guys
Hey guys, please, your not helping my cause. I'm almost willing to give these radios away.

·
Perfectionist
05 Redline, 06 Pac Blue, Spfld, Illinois
755 Posts
Take them by a marina, will work for small boat anchors!

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Take them by a marina, will work for small boat anchors!
My luck I would throw them overboard, hit a fish, they take the serial# off the radio trace it back to me. PITA, The Coast Guard, Dept of Interior, Fish and Game commission and SpongeBob would come knocking on my door. 😁😁😁😁😁

1 - 8 of 8 Posts