Chevy SSR Forum banner

Who has the most "Unique Angle" picture or pictures?

• SWT RYD #2

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Firetruck #4

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Curbssr #5

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • sillypuddy #7

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Crazychessy66 #9

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • TruckNRod #15

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • LeSmi #17

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • BlueStreak #18

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • tinyssnowplows #22

Votes: 3 3.7%

March 2023 ROTM

7K views 51 replies 22 participants last post by  SWT RYD 
#1 ·
The Moderators will be taking on the SSR Of The Month (ROTM) contest from now on. So this is our first attempt. We got a late start so get your cameras ready to start taking some pictures! You have only two weeks to post before the poll opens and entries are closed.

The theme for this month will be "Unusual Angles".
We are all use to taking side, front or rear shots but I'm looking for something a bit more unusual. It doesn't even need to be a picture of the whole truck! Use your imagination!

WE DO HAVE SOME BASIC RULES;
*Members MUST have at least 20 posts
Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
*Voting will take place the last week of the month
*Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
WINNERS WILL RECEIVE;
*One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
*A profile badge to show off your winner status
*A place in the SSRFanatic.com winner's gallery
*Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts
Good luck to those who enter. 🥳

I will create a poll on the 27th and it will close 11:30 pm DST on March 31st.

This is an example:
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Light

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks like a good start to a new adventure for our team.

#13 ·
The @Administrator is currently looking into making it easily visible without searching under the "SSR General Discussion" and scrolling down to the sub-folder title ROTM and then for the month.

Mean while, this thread is active so take some of those "unique" angles! ;)

#18 · (Edited)
Thought I would drop this in because this is the only chance this picture will fit the category
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Edit:
No parts of the SSR were damaged getting in or out of this situation.

#24 · (Edited)
The Poll is OPEN!!! Please vote on the pictures merit. Please don't make this a popularity contest or vote solely on Chapter affiliations...
We are ALL one family!!! :love:

Poll Closes 11:30 pm DST March 31

#33 ·
Of these pictures there is one I would really like to do with my truck and one I hope to not have the pleasure of being a part of
The coolest and would love to do it the one of the tanker next to @SWT RYD truck. Was that tanken while driving or in a lot some where? (see what I did there)
The one I want no part of is @tinyssnowplows with the blue and reds in the rear view. Hope you only got a warning or a curious officer wanting to know more about the SSR.
Good Luck guys

#34 ·
Of these pictures there is one I would really like to do with my truck and one I hope to not have the pleasure of being a part of
The coolest and would love to do it the one of the tanker next to @SWT RYD truck. Was that tanken while driving or in a lot some where? (see what I did there)
The one I want no part of is @tinyssnowplows with the blue and reds in the rear view. Hope you only got a warning or a curious officer wanting to know more about the SSR.
Good Luck guys
traveling in Nebraska. I passed him and then a light bulb went off. I slowed down. He passed me and snaped several pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.