Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Colgan company in Calif. needs at least 8 more requests for front auto mask to start to make them for the SSR. tel # is 1-800-447-2727. call today and get the info. cost is about $110.00. Hurry I need one as I must leave this cold country and get down Mazatlan Mexico for the winter. :lol :cheers :lurk

·
Registered
705 Posts
what is a mask? same as a bra? I like the clear bra stuff.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, same as bra. they have them for all makes of cars and they normally fit very well. they want at least ten orders before they will start production and they need to check out an SSR.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I don't like the bras. I t takes away from the great front grill of the car. If you are getting it to protect the car, you should consider the clear bra stuff.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I know my BMW dealers install it. I'll post that question on the BMW board and let you know.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clear Paint Protection

I found a clear paint protection company...

http://www.xpel.com/

They rate the difficulty and offer you the names of local installers if your are not one yourself!:rolleyes:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi flylow, I checked this co. out
Nothing yet for the SSR. I will be in McKenny TX in a couple of weeks. May see u driving around.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mask for ssr

Hi budsvet thanks for the info on the mask for our ssr's. I called them today and they said only three people had there name down for one so far. I want one for driving on the highway. I always try to stay out of the way of the big rigs but as you well know sometimes you just can't get out of there way fast enough and you can get a rock chip flying at you. This happened to me and now my ssr is in the paint shop. Believe me the price is well worth it. Again thanks for the info.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I checked them out and even went to San Antonio for three days of school and installed them on four of the toughest cars and I don't think most people can install the bra's themselves but they sure do a great job of protecting the paint. I installed one on my 04 honda civic hybrid and it did a great job of protecting the front end in all this snow here in CO. they also now have one for the SSR. check it out on " x-pel.com " not cheap but the best I have ever seen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts