Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just arrived today, a Matched Set LS7 and LS2 in the same driveway. Same color trim inside and out for both. We'll put them in the garage tonight and see what shows up tomorrow. Current tagline "Beauty and the Beast".:jester

Attachments

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
So

Has there ever been a poll here asking how many SSR owners have owned or presently own a corvette/s????? Seems to me it would be a large positive response.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures posted in 1st entry of thread

2005SSR6Speed said:
I want to see pictures. The new Z06 is an unbelievable car.
Sorry about that, I corrected the original posting with some attachments (note: The snow is melting!!!!:jester )

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Looks Great

LOOKS GREAT:) IM GLAD YOU HAVE A MATCHED SET JUST THINK IF WE LIVED NEXT DOOR TO EACH OTHER YOURS SILVER SSR AND SILVER ZO6 AND MY SILVER SSR AND SILVER CTS-V WED BE THE TALK OF THE NEIGHBOR HOOD:glol :glol DID YOU DRIVE OFF THE LINE???

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bowling Green Delivery

RSSRTOY said:
LOOKS GREAT:) IM GLAD YOU HAVE A MATCHED SET JUST THINK IF WE LIVED NEXT DOOR TO EACH OTHER YOURS SILVER SSR AND SILVER ZO6 AND MY SILVER SSR AND SILVER CTS-V WED BE THE TALK OF THE NEIGHBOR HOOD:glol :glol DID YOU DRIVE OFF THE LINE???
Unfortunately, my inside guy at the factory had a death in the family and I missed the opportunity to handle the initial start and drive off the production line. However, it was PDId yesterday at the dealership and they handed the keys to me this morning as the temperature hit 12 degrees C (55 degrees F); the next hour basically made up for the missed opportunity.

BTW - the cover fits great, thanks for your help in securing it!

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine Came From Texas

SSRRev said:
When you order an SSR in Canada, is the temp guage in C or F?
Sorry, I can't answser that, I bought mine in Texas and imported it personally. I do know that the speedo is in kilometres for those SSRs shipped by GM to Canada......

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
parothed97 said:
Just arrived today, a Matched Set LS7 and LS2 in the same driveway. Same color trim inside and out for both. We'll put them in the garage tonight and see what shows up tomorrow. Current tagline "Beauty and the Beast".:jester
Two of Chevy's finest !!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Here is another matching set:

Ted:ssr

1 - 20 of 31 Posts